'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Drawing

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Here's a drawing/digital manipulation I've been working on for a few weeks, featuring Gaga's new style for the Cheek to Cheek era.

*CheektoCheek_zps5533e12e.png

I look forward to hearing constructive criticism as I really want to improve. Thanks :)

amenART

i like it, however the instruments in the foreground look a bit too realistic and therefore don't really blend so well, perhaps you could add a filter to them????

:applause:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

i like it, however the instruments in the foreground look a bit too realistic and therefore don't really blend so well, perhaps you could add a filter to them????

Yeah, I've been thinking this too, might try that later on when I'm back at my laptop. Thanks for commenting :hug:

amenART

Yeah, I've been thinking this too, might try that later on when I'm back at my laptop. Thanks for commenting :hug:

please post the finished version  :excited2:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

don't draw every tooth tbh

Yeah I'm always pretty bad at drawing mouths :giveup: I spend ages just trying to make it look right, especially with an angle like this. Thanks for the feedback :)

monsterdreams

I think the mouth is a bit off but you have acknowledged that so I would just go with what has already been said

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Ambrosia

It's a great concept and you are very talented!  I agree about how it is now; the instruments not blending maybe like they should.  I like how the golden wheels of the piano perfectly match the color of the sax and trumpet.  Not trying to sound critical, but I'd like to see her eyes more and the gums, a bit less.  It's so beautiful though and gets me even more in the mood for the new music from C2C. 

Didn't notice right off, but it's really cool how the piano frames her neck and face, like the collar of a shirt - as if she's wearing it. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

VforVendetta

MTE. Very good though.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

It's a great concept and you are very talented!  I agree about how it is now; the instruments not blending maybe like they should.  I like how the golden wheels of the piano perfectly match the color of the sax and trumpet.  Not trying to sound critical, but I'd like to see her eyes more and the gums, a bit less.  It's so beautiful though and gets me even more in the mood for the new music from C2C. 

Didn't notice right off, but it's really cool how the piano frames her neck and face, like the collar of a shirt - as if she's wearing it. 

In all fairness, the candid I was drawing from didn't show her eyes at all but I changed it a little because it looked too impersonal for a drawing. Her smile was also squashed and crooked so I did have real trouble replicating it.

Thank you for what you said about capturing the mood of jazz and how the composition fits together. It means a lot as an artist because that's all I can hope to do with my work! :hug:

MTE. Very good though.

Thank you :)

beautiful

Thank you very much :hug:

Archived