Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

How could he possibly survive this? It doesn't take the walkers long to finish Nicholas (assuming he fell on top of Glenn) and start eating Glenn. Unless lightning strikes or someone pops up to distract the massive amount of walkers, he is pretty much dead. :giveup:

I hope I am wrong, though.

I know, you are right.  Was the dumpster off the ground a little?  Maybe he could slide under it like they did with the cars on the highway.  Or, maybe part of the series is leaving things in question for others - as gut-wrenching as it is for the audience, it seems perfectly plausible no one ever really learns what happened to him and Nicholas.  :pumpga:

I thought Rick's emotions and devastation on his face when he tried to radio Glenn perhaps said it all, and that was Glenn's send-off.  Remember in the first episode where Rick was in the tank and Glenn radioed him?  How ironic for Rick to radio Glenn at the end of their relationship.  It came full circle.

Oh God, I'm gonna cry now. 

40d8.gif

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not mind his dying. I guess I am pretty heartless about television characters, as long as they go out in a great way and I feel like he did. That was a great scene.

This episode was a bit slow after the last one, but I am not disappointed with it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I know, you are right.  Was the dumpster off the ground a little?  Maybe he could slide under it like they did with the cars on the highway.  Or, maybe part of the series is leaving things in question for others - as gut-wrenching as it is for the audience, it seems perfectly plausible no one ever really learns what happened to him and Nicholas.  :pumpga:

I thought Rick's emotions and devastation on his face when he tried to radio Glenn perhaps said it all, and that was Glenn's send-off.  Remember in the first episode where Rick was in the tank and Glenn radioed him?  How ironic for Rick to radio Glenn at the end of their relationship.  It came full circle.

Oh God, I'm gonna cry now. 

40d8.gif

I saw a post on Tumblr that had Glenn's first words to Rick on the left and his last words on the right... "Dumbass." :cry: 

Maggie will be destroyed, too. She just lost her sister and now her husband. Oh God, I'm going to cry a little more. 

giphy.gif

Ambrosia

I saw a post on Tumblr that had Glenn's first words to Rick on the left and his last words on the right... "Dumbass." :cry: 

Maggie will be destroyed, too. She just lost her sister and now her husband. Oh God, I'm going to cry a little more. 

Wait a minute... I know he said dumbass in the tank when did he say dumbass the last time?  I may have to go back and rematch that, I missed it.  To hard core fans, they probably already knew his demise was near then. 

I'm crying with ya, Ibo.  No worries. 

I'm so upset, I keep having to edit.

The showrunner said we will know Glen's definitive fate in the first half of the season. And there are only 5 episodes left, so I'm guess either the episode after Morgan's episode this sunday or the mid-season finale.

From Talking Dead: He also said we would see Glen or parts of Glen in some form , whether it be flashblack or current story. Also Glen wasn't included in the In Memoriam segment of Talking Dead, which lists everyone who died in the episode.

I love Talking Dead, its very useful for a better understanding of each episode and for a lot of extra/bonus content.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Wait a minute... I know he said dumbass in the tank when did he say dumbass the last time?  I may have to go back and rematch that, I missed it.  To hard core fans, they probably already knew his demise was near then. 

I'm crying with ya, Ibo.  No worries. 

I'm so upset, I keep having to edit.

When he talked through the radio and told Rick about his plans. He ended his call with "good luck, dumbass." Hardcore fans probably knew that he was going to die after that scene. :cryga:

Ambrosia

When he talked through the radio and told Rick about his plans. He ended his call with "good luck, dumbass." Hardcore fans probably knew that he was going to die after that scene. :cryga:

A little mini-rant:  Why didn't they kill that poor guy that got bit who wrote the note to his wife?  Put him out of his misery... same with Annie on the sidewalk.  Oh no, let them die a hideous death.  :wtf: They can't argue the shots would have brought more Walkers, because they were already there.

And then they didn't even take the note to that guy's wife.  He even gave it to Michonne and she refused it, then didn't pick it up later. 

I think too much.  Lol

Just watched. Distraught. That was just too awful for words. He's one of my fave characters. I feel so lost. -Slowly wipes away tears-

Ambrosia

This kind of reminds me of the recent news story that happened in Sweden - about the guy who dressed in a Darth Vadar mask and killed students at a school.  I believe it was determined as a hate crime against immigrant students. 

Really hate the world lately... more so than usual.

I can't see how Glenn could possible escape this. He was surrounded on all sides by walkers and there were so many of them......hungry....:yes:. There will always be main characters that will need to be killed off in order to make the show more believable and fearful for the lives of the living. The wolves are the real threat here since they can think and plan. The walkers can be diverted although in huge numbers but they are intimidating for sure.

Mars..........or bust!

If Glenn saying "dumbass" to Rick in episode 102 was foreshadowing to last night's episode, then it's possible Rick sliding under the tank and making a quick escape will be foreshadowing to how Glenn potentially makes his escape with the dumpster.

Ambrosia

I can't see how Glenn could possible escape this. He was surrounded on all sides by walkers and there were so many of them......hungry....:yes:. There will always be main characters that will need to be killed off in order to make the show more believable and fearful for the lives of the living. The wolves are the real threat here since they can think and plan. The walkers can be diverted although in huge numbers but they are intimidating for sure.

You know, after this, there is no reason to believe there are any more Wolves out there.

If Glenn saying "dumbass" to Rick in episode 102 was foreshadowing to last night's episode, then it's possible Rick sliding under the tank and making a quick escape will be foreshadowing to how Glenn potentially makes his escape with the dumpster.

I hope you're right.  The possibilities.

You know, after this, there is no reason to believe there are any more Wolves out there.

So you don't think there are any more wolves out there? There is always a base camp for any group. I would be willing to bet there will be more to encounter.    :shrug:

Mars..........or bust!

ryhanna

So I watched it last night. I heard it was going to happen beforehand, so I was ready for it but it was still difficult to watch an original character go down that way. 

Regarding what comes next for Glenn and whether or not we see him alive or dead again, we'll probably have to wait a few weeks. Next week's episode is mainly exploring Morgan's backstory, and I believe episode 5 is mainly Daryl/Sasha/Abraham. So chances are we'll be waiting at least two weeks to follow up on what happened last night. 

[spoiler]just checking if spoiler tags work still.[/spoiler]

EDIT: ....aaaaaand they don't.

Archived