💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Venus Cover

Nuke

Featured Posts

Here's my cover for Venus.I was inspired by the StarCraft poster, i wanted to look like movie poster so i made it like that. If you want to see more of my Gaga or other artist work check my facebook page. :)

www.facebook.com/designbynuke

2qx411w.png

MANiDONTCURE

That is soo amazing omg, like I can't describe how amazing/perfect that is.. :applause:

Torsoface

This has more effort than all official ARTPOP era single covers combined :coffee:  I like it!

I love it, good job !

It makes me think of Bioshock (for those of you who know the video game) :)

Keep creating ! :hug:

I love it, good job !

It makes me think of Bioshock (for those of you who know the video game) :)

Keep creating ! :hug:

Thanks.  ;)

ARTPOPNick

Gaga needs more fans in her House of Gaga, if you look at tour ideas, covers, posters from fans and the ideas of her team... :dead:  #CreativeMonsters

Pain of fame1

This has more effort than all official ARTPOP era single covers combined :coffee:  I like it!

wtf? :toofunny::noparty::dies:  ARTPOP era single covers are the best ones ever. Pure artpieces. Especially APPLAUSE one

WhiteStripes

wtf? :toofunny::noparty::dies:  ARTPOP era single covers are the best ones ever. Pure artpieces. Especially APPLAUSE one

they're just stills of their music videos (except DWUW and a ass pic isn't exactly the creme of the crop when it comes to covers)... :awkney:

Archived