Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

unless there is a date, I refuse to believe it, even it's from Gaga

Look at those clowns

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheiBist

I have a feeling it's going to take place from the time of her hip injury until the end of the NA leg of the tour. I think that's why there's been recordings at various NA tour dates. She wants to show her 'triumph' over the struggles from the past couple years, including when she had to cancel so many NA dates for the BTWB.

Allison M

Is going to be so depressing though :( I can't see Gaga sick, upset, in pain, etc. I just can't. :(

I'll watch it, but ugh, poor baby girl.

freebit

This would actually be interesting to watch if they're going to focus on the messiness of the AP era. It'd probably be more interesting than Bey's sanitized documentary tbh. I noticed these recent music documentaries often have a propaganda-like feel because they don't tend to show the negative aspects along with the positive stuff, so them focusing on BTW/AP era gives me hope that it won't be another one of those.

Anyway, I hope it ends up with a festival run (like Tribeca). After that a release with HBO or Showtime - which would be better than MTV because then they can show pretty much everything. A Netflix series would be even better though.

DeleteMyAccount

This would actually be interesting to watch if they're going to focus on the messiness of the AP era. It'd probably be more interesting than Bey's sanitized documentary tbh. I noticed these recent music documentaries often have a propaganda-like feel because they don't tend to show the negative aspects along with the positive stuff, so them focusing on BTW/AP era gives me hope that it won't be another one of those.

Anyway, I hope it ends up with a festival run (like Tribeca). After that a release with HBO or Showtime - which would be better than MTV because then they can show pretty much everything. A Netflix series would be even better though.

Yea definitely this.  Apparently Gaga said the footage they have is very revealing.  Whatever that means.  I really hope HBO gets to air it or something.

I would love if this turned into an mtv series or something. A 2 hr film wouldnt be enough for the amount of footage they must have

So basically Gaga's version of "Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life"? I'd be totally here for it.

NewYorkCity

The stuff that actually happens when you guys complain that she isn't doing anything.

Clock everyone here. :tea:

ShonfromBeyond

sounds like an epic film documenting the decay of the blonde pop icon  :excited2:  :party:

Archived