💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lights (New Song "Running With The Boys" out now!)

gone to jupiter

Featured Posts

gone to jupiter

Portal is so wonderful! But where is Running With the Boys? :awkney: Actually I'd rather her release Portal because it's new and we haven't heard it and it's just beautiful! Can't wait for her to add more US dates and hopefully she'll be coming near meee

Portal is so beautifully written :flutter:

Pretty sure RWTB is the next single, Lights received a video fund from MuchMusic for it a few months ago!

I remember back then when she released the amazing DRIVE MY SOUL

Im still obsessed with her old songs like, cactus in the valley , second go , toes , siberia , where the fence is low ..... And many other

Drive My Soul still slays me to this day :giveup:

All of her older songs still do, especially Second Go, Ice, Fence, Fourth Dimension, Flux and Flow, and Frame and Focus  :nooo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Artrave Canada

Pretty sure RWTB is the next single, Lights received a video fund from MuchMusic for it a few months ago!

Drive My Soul still slays me to this day :giveup:

All of her older songs still do, especially Second Go, Ice, Fence, Fourth Dimension, Flux and Flow, and Frame and Focus  :nooo:

All her songs are great

Have fun when you see her! :party: Are you going to try to meet her after the show?

Maybe, it isn't a priority though. I've already met her a few times so we cool.

PaperIz

It really is beautifully written and then production is amazing too. LIGHTS always comes out with such unique wonderful stuff and oooh neat! I really hope she can get some international breakthrough with this next album!

• 2 weeks later...
gone to jupiter

Any Lights fans going to FanExpo in Toronto today for the Little Machines listening party? :giveup:

gone to jupiter

So much info about Little Machines from this FanExpo session :giveup:

Lights said that the music video for Up We Go is coming soon, and probably next week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bRhEDjZ94o

gone to jupiter

We can’t say too much about the album prior to the release but we can share this  Lights describes the album as a ‘timeless electronic sound… [feeling] like a triumph after a hard dry spell.’ The singer says the record will feel ‘like a complete journey, from front to back.’

So ARTPOP :emo:

http://news.mtv.ca/news/music/lights-brings-music-to-fan-expo-hosts-exclusive-littlemachines-listening-party/

We're getting so close to the release date :giveup:

gone to jupiter

The music video for Up We Go was pretty cool, reminded me of Second Go which was also a one take video :flutter:

Anyway, you can tweet a question about Little Machines to Lights with #LightsAmazon and hopefully she'll answer it in a video talking about the new album!

PaperIz

The music video for Up We Go was pretty cool, reminded me of Second Go which was also a one take video :flutter:

Anyway, you can tweet a question about Little Machines to Lights with #LightsAmazon and hopefully she'll answer it in a video talking about the new album!

I wasn't feeling the video until the bridge when it got all fantastical but it really is very cool! So excited for the album!

gone to jupiter

Running With the Boys is on iTunes now! Listen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_El8raCAY

:legend:

I wasn't feeling the video until the bridge when it got all fantastical but it really is very cool! So excited for the album!

I can't stop laughing at the part when the girls shirt hits Lights :smh:

Also heads up! "Oil and Water" and "From All Sides" snippets are floating around!

Oil and Water sounds good, reminds me of the hardness from Siberia with the sweet stuff from The Listening

Little Machines has leaked!  :excited2:

the whole thing???omgggg too early! But imma listen anyways :rip: still buying though. Gotta support our dear lightsy :sara:

Archived