Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry tweets a massive mistake about the MH17 crash

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

inb4 pressed monsters start... oh wait a minute... lol

well, she screwed it up but she's still a sweetheart!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I'd like to think that her heart was in the right place, but her tweet sounds so incredibly contrived, it's like someone on her team told her "Katy, I think you should tweet something about that airplane crash, it'll be a good PR move for you" :smh:

One Five Ten

massive ? it's a mistake, she read it somewhere, she took it, like gaga did with the metallica picture..

it's not massive lol

A mod changed my title  :cry:  I wouldn't call it a massive mistake either. That word might have been in the article I posted though. :awkney:

Houdini

A mod changed my title  :cry:  I wouldn't call it a massive mistake either. That word might have been in the article I posted though. :awkney:

i forgive you

Dangerous Man

oh no katy why????? :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Arizonadream777

massive ? it's a mistake, she read it somewhere, she took it, like gaga did with the metallica picture..

it's not massive lol

It was massive just because you're a katy Stan doesn't mean you shouldn't realize that and typical that you bring gaga into it. And

There is a big difference between Metallica and the tragedy of 300 people being shot down by a missile, get a clue.

Houdini

It was massive just because you're a katy Stan doesn't mean you shouldn't realize that and typical that you bring gaga into it. And

There is a big difference between Metallica and the tragedy of 300 people being shot down by a missile, get a clue.

firts i'm not a katy fan

after, the ''omg it's so not the same thing we are talking about dead blablabla'' thing is just messy since she was enough nice to tweet something about it, it was only a mistake about the actual group of died, no big deal. you are all so funny about it it's just eh

Arizonadream777

firts i'm not a katy fan

after, the ''omg it's so not the same thing we are talking about dead blablabla'' thing is just messy since she was enough nice to tweet something about it, it was only a mistake about the actual group of died, no big deal. you are all so funny about it it's just eh

It's funny because you're the one making the big deal about people's comments about katy. And blablabla? Your compassion is overwhelming. And is "...she was enough nice..." English?

Houdini

It's funny because you're the one making the big deal about people's comments about katy. And blablabla? Your compassion is overwhelming. And is "...she was enough nice..." English?

english ? i hope you're smart enough to know that it's not the only language spoken in the world ? Do you know that people can speak other languages ? you don't look like you know it

Arizonadream777

english ? i hope you're smart enough to know that it's not the only language spoken in the world ? Do you know that people can speak other languages ? you don't look like you know it

I'm Hispanic living in America Hun, of course I know but you seem to like pointing out other peoples shortcomings like gaga so now you know how it feels. And at least I know now why you use "ok" all the time now, so I forgive you;)

Houdini

I'm Hispanic living in America Hun, of course I know but you seem to like pointing out other peoples shortcomings like gaga so now you know how it feels. And at least I know now why you use "ok" all the time now, so I forgive you;)

ok ;)

Archived