Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I see that they want extra sales...

Too late Interscope... Be sure to do better with next Gaga solo album ! 

Jewels n Drugs

It should be permanent tbh. :manicure:

It should be permanent tbh. :manicure:
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Interludicrous

I'm just gonna leave this nice little interview here with a 3:09 timestamp for you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZmOS4ge4IU

And then I'll laugh... and laugh... tumblr_inline_ncj3ouBZjP1qf3eh3.gif

Wet Fire

Cheek to Cheek will be remembered as a highlight of Gaga's career...I can feel it. Gaga is such a musician! She can really sing anything! :applause: A real artist with real talent! :worship: Cheek to Cheek is musically spot on. Jazz rushes through Gaga's veins. Pop is the RBC of Gaga's blood, Jazz is the WBC and Rock is going to be the Pletlets lol.

giskardsb

Cheek to Cheek will be remembered as a highlight of Gaga's career...I can feel it. Gaga is such a musician! She can really sing anything! :applause: A real artist with real talent! :worship: Cheek to Cheek is musically spot on. Jazz rushes through Gaga's veins. Pop is the RBC of Gaga's blood, Jazz is the WBC and Rock is going to be the Pletlets lol.

I was watching the PBS special again and it was so good. She was still performing, still Gaga, still commanding the stage, but her voice was the star. Dance pop should be put in the past for her IMO in favor of styles that truly make use of her full range of talent

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived