Folks, keep it cute

A little Gaga promo never kill nobody

tumblr_ndb6k2BBFc1razthio2_250.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

In an ideal world, they'd play tracks from the album for each of the dances on strictly this weekend haha.

I wonder what they'll perform.. something brilliant, hopefully. But Beautiful is the front-runner, but I'd love "I won't dance".

In an ideal world, they'd play tracks from the album for each of the dances on strictly this weekend haha.

I wonder what they'll perform.. something brilliant, hopefully. But Beautiful is the front-runner, but I'd love "I won't dance".

As they tend to put 2 pro dancers on in front of the guest artists (something which annoys the hell out me) "I won't dance" would be ideal as there is that a long instrumental break in the middle and they could put the dancers on for that then take them off again. :)

I'm betting it will be "I can't Dance" or "Cheek to Cheek"

The uk has a tv ad campaign. "2 iconic voices, 1 classic album" how perfect!

That's great! Would be even more perfect if they aired this TV ad in several other countries.

giskardsb

Firefly is such a great song. Tony sounds great, Gaga sounds great, and Brian's band kills it.

Do we know if the PBS special will air again? I wont be able to watch it at 9 tonight :(

I noticed on their website that there are previous concerts available to be viewed in full so they may put it on there. Then again as there is going to be a DVD released they may not.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived