Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Omg I'm so happy. I just got the album and here in Mexico we got the Deluxe edition + On A Clear Day, Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered and The Lady Is A Tramp. If only they included Bang Bang, It'd have been a perfect album, but I'll just buy that song on iTunes when I import it. :flutter:

Edit: After listening to it for the first time (19 tracks), my favorites are Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye, Cheek To Cheek, Nature Boy, Lush Life, BBB and Bang Bang.

It's ironic that I like songs where they're not singing together, like Ev'ry Time I Say Goodbye, Lush Life, Sophisticated Lady, BBB and Bang Bang. I think the only song that I feel like they both belong together in the song is Cheek To Cheek.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheFlames

Does anyone know where I can download On a Clear Day? I bought the CD I just forgot to put that song on my computer and I'm too lazy to walk all the way to my car blocks away haha. 

CannaeDrive

I just grabbed the last two Deluxe Editions left on the shelves at the Target store I went this morning  :party:

Now hoping for a re-release with all the extras and some new tracks with a future C2C Reloaded Complete Edition  :coffee:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived