💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HIT FX Talks about VMAS and Gaga

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

darkwolf

Suddenly the VMAs are ****. They were **** when she was winning, and they are **** now. Stop being hypocrites.

^ f$$$ing This

I'm amazed at the level of hypocrisy in this thread :smh:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2009 - 8.97m viewers - Gaga performed one of the most iconic performances in VMA history

2010 - 11.40m viewers - Gaga took the music world by storm. Gathered 8 awards and the infamous meat dress.

2011 - 12.40m viewers - Gaga performed as alter-ego Joe Calderone and was part of the tribute for Britney.

2012 - 6.13m viewers - Low ratings because Gaga scared everyone away with Joe Calderone from the previous year.

2013 - 10.1m viewers - Because Justin Timberlake/N'SYNC medley

2014 is going to be a flop. Trust me. 

Fixed  :reductive:

IAmThatGUY

So does Gaga in MTN :hehe:

Bitch :what: they were Cheerios that are good for your heart and cholesterol katy ate Cheetos that's a snack and not good for your heart or cholesterol :awkney:

Teal Ambition

Suddenly the VMAs are ****. They were **** when she was winning, and they are **** now. Stop being hypocrites.

!!! If Gaga was nominated the replies in this thread would be completely different.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

aaronyoji

no ones being a hypocrite, when gaga was winning the vmas where actually recognizing talent and quality videos. you cant say the same with other nominees. 

djBuffoon

No lies here. Someone else on that article was b---hing how Gaga didn't hit top ten or whatever, but I ask... what does that have to do with the videos?

Antichrist

no ones being a hypocrite, when gaga was winning the vmas where actually recognizing talent and quality videos. you cant say the same with other nominees. 

Katy Perry won with Firework. Need I say more? It was successful, but clearly, she's not THAT talented. Now pls sit down, it's just hipocrisy.

aaronyoji

Katy Perry won with Firework. Need I say more? It was successful, but clearly, she's not THAT talented. Now pls sit down, it's just hipocrisy.

dont tell me to sit down, gosh with your tacky angsty wannabe marilyn manson sig and avi :millie:

Emvee

Firework was a nice video and I believe it deserved the win.

Video noms and wins have never been questionable to me until this year. Even when Gaga was ignored in 2012. That is the point of this outrage, at least from my end.

The nominees are pathetic.

In the midst of all this confusion, why don't you, the viewer, chill down with this relaxing clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE

dont tell me to sit down, gosh with your tacky angsty wannabe marilyn manson sig and avi :millie:

Bh2YqYACQAEp4Q-.jpg

:derpga:

Mister G

I'm surprised none of their reality shows were nominated for VMA's considering how MTV hasn't done anything "music video" related in the past 10 years. Regardless of whether Gaga was nominated or not, or even attending, the show was still spiraling downhill to the point where it's almost unbearable to watch as an award show. 

gunther_btw

VMA are a joke. Nominating only big hit songs rather than videos. Not nominating the biggest video project of this year, GUY, was a crime

And Fancy getting lots of nominations? :wtf: Problem being nominated for the video of they year? :wtf:

so do you think that her bad romances awards were a joke?

Archived