Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

katy sis :wtf:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Dark Horse and Roar don't even deserve an nomination. Only uncle could have an nominations imo. :ohwell:

Her ARTPOP era! :blehga:

💎

Woah... Chill out. Katy does deserve more nominations, just because MTV nominated big singles rather than videos themselves. How is Roar worse than Problem for example? MTV missing viewers for not nominating Gaga and giving Katy only 2 noms. And I don't believe that they bought views, just looks at Birthday :toofloppy:

GypsyPrince

Imma need Gaga to tweet something like

"Im good with my 12 VMAs"

lol sorry but i think she buys views imo dont come at me 

She does. She buys Twitter followers and has been caught paying radio stations to play her music.

Joaco95

Its not like vmas is relevant anymore

oh please. LM always says the same when Gaga is not on these awards :lmao:

KATY PERRY Verified account

ññ‚¬@katyperry

I'm good with my 569,000,000+ views on Roar

https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/490028364775034880

What an ungrateful piece of ****. At least she got nominations :wtf: not like her awful videos deserved any more of them. 

Are you serious? Katy's the queen of PVs. They're artistic, fun, high-budget, beautiful... I'm just disappointed Dark Horse got nominated and not Unconditionally. This is supposed to be about the VIDEOS and not the music, right? Unconditionally PV is miles ahead of Dark Horse. Just the song kinda flopped...

Ladey Gagz

Unconditionally deserved to be nominated over the other two tacky videos. It actually had very nice imagery.

Tbh tho... Unconditionally >

She wants those awards SO badly. I guess it must make her feel validated knowing she's 'won' something - even if we all know it's a popularity contest as the nominations have shown. She at least got nominated so I don't understand why she'd be bothered. Dark Horse is a better song anyway, even if the video is just as bad as Roar.

Joaco95

She wants those awards SO badly. I guess it must make her feel validated knowing she's 'won' something

the reach

Diamond Heart

haha exact

gaga can joke on twitter, she can responds and it's funny but when it comes to katy to defend herself from something it's not ok lol she was just expressing herself like gaga did not so long time ago lol

I think people are overreacting to Katy's tweet, like who really cares. But jesus, EVERYONE knows that if Gaga did something like this, every media outlet would be dragging her to hell and back again.

Also Gaga responding to being harassed on twitter ññ€°  tweeting because you think you deserve more awards, but you do you man, and keep shading gaga for no reason in more than one thread, on her own fansite  :roll:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

LoveandMagic

She does. She buys Twitter followers and has been caught paying radio stations to play her music.

So wait, this has been proven? Not trying to throw shade here, but is there evidence? How do you buy twitter followers? I'm genuinely curious.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Yanko

Imma need Gaga to tweet something like

"Im good with my 12 VMAs"

everyone would drag her tho

So wait, this has been proven? Not trying to throw shade here, but is there evidence? How do you buy twitter followers? I'm genuinely curious.

i have fake followers tho :giggle: im sure u can buy them 

LoveandMagic

everyone would drag her tho

i have fake followers tho :giggle: im sure u can buy them 

But how does that work? How do you pay a lot of people to follow you and keep that secret? Or is she allegedly paying twitter corp. itself to inflate her numbers with false accounts?

And is there any proof?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived