💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Picstart!

mucinex

Featured Posts

Seeka

The last one hurts my eyes. I don't really enjoy the first one (looks incredibly awkward). The Ultraviolence one is the only one I can say is really great.

mucinex

The last one hurts my eyes. I don't really enjoy the first one (looks incredibly awkward). The Ultraviolence one is the only one I can say is really great.

thanks?

Seeka

thanks?

Maybe I should give a more in depth critique?

The last one is actually pretty good, but there is really no negative space. No place for your eyes to rest.  I think if you either A) Completely removed the Lady Gaga or B) Made it a completely solid pink, it would make the entire picture better.

The first one is just kind of awkward. I think it's the koons ball being enlarged to comedic proportions and in an awkward position. I think you may want to remove it and do some more of the fun stuff you have everywhere else in the picture in it's place.

The last one would be so amazing with another background. I love the idea of different Gagas sitting in the koons ball

mucinex

The last one would be so amazing with another background. I love the idea of different Gagas sitting in the koons ball

thanks, i'll probably utilize the suggestion :)

Maybe I should give a more in depth critique?

The last one is actually pretty good, but there is really no negative space. No place for your eyes to rest.  I think if you either A) Completely removed the Lady Gaga or B) Made it a completely solid pink, it would make the entire picture better.

The first one is just kind of awkward. I think it's the koons ball being enlarged to comedic proportions and in an awkward position. I think you may want to remove it and do some more of the fun stuff you have everywhere else in the picture in it's place.

thanks, i'll probably utilize the suggestion :)

I think that the font should be solid and it would slay

And I like the first and second covers :)

mucinex

I think that the font should be solid and it would slay

And I like the first and second covers :)

:hug:

Archived