Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Glamour Zombie's Sweat Shop, Betch, Let Me Design You Shirts N Shet!

mucinex

Featured Posts

It looks really good but atm I'm having trouble ordering from CustomInk, they want a "personalized message" along with the design, or at least with me they did. But who knows! :yes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, i'd probably go for black cuz grey is too light, me in light colors :flop: im a mess

I always wear dark colors too :emma:

I like it in black tbh

mucinex

It looks really good but atm I'm having trouble ordering from CustomInk, they want a "personalized message" along with the design, or at least with me they did. But who knows! :yes:

yeah... im using some other site now :flop: that **** was too expensive anyway... y'know what, nevermind. I think I might wanna make a shirt :flop: hoodies seem to be extremely expensive :flop:

yeah... im using some other site now :flop: that **** was too expensive anyway... y'know what, nevermind. I think I might wanna make a shirt :flop: hoodies seem to be extremely expensive :flop:

Not even that, I'm locked in a tug-of-war with them over an apprently "infringing" design and my patience is running out.

mucinex

Not even that, I'm locked in a tug-of-war with them over an apprently "infringing" design and my patience is running out.

lol infringing :toofunny2: omfg ur buying a shirt...

:udidnt: it looks so good!

thx... it took longer than expected. but in the end i found that the best route to go is a simple design :hor:

mucinex

I found a cheaper one... its a new design too :party:

Just some advice, Custom Ink sweatshirts aren't great quality

too expensive too :awkney: like omfg **** that site

lol infringing :toofunny2: omfg ur buying a shirt...

I already technically bought the shirt via a pre-paid debit card so it makes it more irratating.

lol **** that expensive site eatin up you money gurl 

and heres the new design 500.jpg500.jpghttp://cart.skylineshirts.com/Custom_Shirts/Black-Heavy_Blend_Hooded_Sweatshirt/SKU-22060/100938-1057018/Swine

Now THAT looks really nice! But def a different color font, you can hardly see it

(and I've bought another shirt from them which ended up being another cluster so I was expecting different results so from now on I'm def using other outlets :grr:  )

mucinex

Now THAT looks really nice! But def a different color font, you can hardly see it

(and I've bought another shirt from them which ended up being another cluster so I was expecting different results so from now on I'm def using other outlets :grr:  )

the point was actually for it not to be seen right away :) so screw that expensive site, the site I used seems cheaper! skyline shirts

the point was actually for it not to be seen right away :) so screw that expensive site, the site I used seems cheaper! skyline shirts

I'll remember that if they can refund me :) thanks!

mucinex

I'll remember that if they can refund me :) thanks!

:) :hug: and check out this baby i just made real quick 500.jpg

Archived