Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey's next single is 'Ultraviolence'

LordDisick

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Wasnt it already a single along with Shades Of Cool (it even has its own video :huh: ? )

and Brooklyn Baby ?

If not Wikipedia got it all wrong.

It currently is available for digital download whaaat? :huh:

Promo Single Status, Ala Venus/Dope

Anyway i just want a flawless home made video for Brooklyn Baby :giveup: ala Video Games

A video for UV has already been shot a while ago, but i think it was probably scrapped since we didnt get it yet and somehow got SoC first.

Pretty When you cry even has a video... I mean Lana had how many singles on BTD? shes not releasing them for their instant radio airplay hits :laughga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

YAAAAAAAAY :omgexcited: My favourite song on the album will be getting a video :party: I hope it's better than the West Coast and Shades Of Cool video though :huh: I've much preferred her Born To Die/Paradise music videos to the ones we've gotten from this album so far :noparty:

Cody Draco

Yesssssssssssssssss  :excited2:  :excited2:

I'm hoping for Ride teas, like the darker aspect of it all. :excited2:

SonOfAphrodite

im talking about ppl who are saying things which can be paraphrased as  "ultraviolence is a bad single choice" like whats a bad single choice for lana del rey :awkney: youll never hear her on the radio anyway unless she sells out a la summertime sadness remix

Oh then yea there is no bad single choice  :sweat:

Cody Draco

im talking about ppl who are saying things which can be paraphrased as  "ultraviolence is a bad single choice" like whats a bad single choice for lana del rey :awkney: youll never hear her on the radio anyway unless she sells out a la summertime sadness remix

Agreed. The ChartMonsters are coming out and trying to impose their ideals on Lana and it's just... she doesn't give a **** about the charts at all. :awkney:

I want Money Power Glory :legend:

Me too. :legend:

I really hope she releases a lot of videos for this album. :sara:

drinkmytears

What about Brooklyn baby or shades of cool? :wtf:

Shades of Cool was a promo single and got a video

Cody Draco

Wat abt brooklyn baby :cry:

She probably won't release a video for it because her and Barrie broke up. :noparty:

holy scheisse

Agreed. The ChartMonsters are coming out and trying to impose their ideals on Lana and it's just... she doesn't give a **** about the charts at all. :awkney:

they need to not! :awkney: lana is not a typical pop star.

Cody Draco

they need to not! :awkney: lana is not a typical pop star.

I don't even consider her a pop star. Yeah, she is somewhat popular, but she isn't played on the radio regularly. Katy, Gaga, Rihanna, etc. are what I consider pop stars, but whatever. Lana still slays the music industry. :awkney:

holy scheisse

I don't even consider her a pop star. Yeah, she is somewhat popular, but she isn't played on the radio regularly. Katy, Gaga, Rihanna, etc. are what I consider pop stars, but whatever. Lana still slays the music industry. :awkney:

So true :awkney: she really isnt a pop star, people just try to put her into that box.

Cody Draco

So true :awkney: she really isnt a pop star, people just try to put her into that box.

I cringe everytime they try. :awkney:

Opulence

Lana's not a singles artist, her albums sell well but most of her singles (not lead singles) don't sell or chart well, the prospect of her music videos is exciting though

Archived