💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why ARTPOP was a success

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Houdini

Oh gurl  :toofunny:

Come back to this thread after you actually listened to the album  :lmao:

i did and it's an ok album. fame, fame monster, BTW were amazing, ARTPOP not. my taste and i'm sure a lot of other people are agree

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

okey what ever 

how can u deny that there are fillers on this album , even gaga is not happy about this era.. she was mad that aura wasnt gonna be the lead, dwuw was ruined she didnt gave g.u.y a chance 

girl we have fame monster and u say it is her most mature work? have you hear donatella? :messga:

1.AURA

2.VENUS

3.G.U.Y

4.SEXXXDREAMS

5.DWUW

6.ARTPOP

7.MARY JANE HOLLAND

8.APPLAUSE

NOW THIS IS WITHOUT FILLERS AND MAYBE GYPSY AS A BONUS TRACK 

THIS ALBUM WOULD HAVE SLAYD 

WE HAVE BLOODY MARY AND ALEJANDRO AND U CALL DONATELLA MATURE :messga:

I honestly think you're a little crazy haha. Imo there are no fillers on the album. Donatella is a satirical song, I can't believe there are still monsters that don't understand this about the song considering the amount of times she's said it  :lmao: Try to be a little less messy 

boomsheekie

Because clearly she's soooo satisfied with a rushed material and a flop ass app that she had high expectations for.

And clearly she believed the album will smash.

"I believe in this album more than anything we've done in the last 5 years"

"every song has been designed to be a hit"

Lo

or even worse, retweeting tweets telling the little monsters to break the iTunes record when Applause was released.

or "I'm an albums artist" in comparison to Katy Perry, and didn't Prism double ARTPOP's sales?

Lol the funny thing is that this album was supposed to be her comeback and TFM little sister. She even said she was gonna snatch weaves. Well look now. I think she should just to what she wants, because she really tried to repeat TFM success and looked what happened.

I honestly think you're a little crazy haha. Imo there are no fillers on the album. Donatella is a satirical song, I can't believe there are still monsters that don't understand this about the song considering the amount of times she's said it :lmao: Try to be a little less messy

Honestly half of the album is crap for me and the other half has masterpieces. But this has always been the case since TF. Like she really thought Jewels N' Drugs or swine was designed to be a hit. She has lost her mind.

No Angel

You don't need to be a chart hungry fan to acknowledge that this era has let most of us down, including Gaga.

Agreed. 

Yanko

I honestly think you're a little crazy haha. Imo there are no fillers on the album. Donatella is a satirical song, I can't believe there are still monsters that don't understand this about the song considering the amount of times she's said it  :lmao: Try to be a little less messy 

wow so ARTPOP DONATELLA IS A MASTERPIECE..I WANNA DRESS U UP IN SIILLK TAFETTA

:smh: Jewels N' Drugs fashion mancure dope donatella are fillers ure just to delusional 

M I M I Z

Lol the funny thing is that this album was supposed to be her comeback and TFM little sister. She even said she was gonna snatch weaves. Well look now. I think she should just to what she wants, because she really tried to repeat TFM success and looked what happened.

+

tumblr_m7qqhxYhSS1qdmb8eo1_500.png

lol

XoXoJoanneGaga

people actually prefer Famega over ARTPOPga?

Why not, her entire image and attitude during TF era was incredible. She exuded confidence and style. She spent the ARTPOP era being largely insecure and playing the victim, it's not hard to see why people wouldn't connect with that.

Houdini

Why not, her entire image and attitude during TF era was incredible. She exuded confidence and style. She spent the ARTPOP era being largely insecure and playing the victim, it's not hard to see why people wouldn't connect with that.

you're so right with the confident thing. she was literally promoting everywhere her first work with confidence, it should had be so stressful

Tropico

God... Can't ARTPOP just be enjoyed for once instead of bashed. I agree with you OP but most of these fans are "fans" and they only care for the charts. Is all.

ARTPOP was conceptually a success.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived