Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You think they could be?

Divine

You think they could be a hit?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. You think they could be a hit?

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

preach. This song could have AND STILL COULD be a number one song. It's so insanely catchy and I really believe this song has the power to REALLY be liked by the GP and radio

:applause: i know right??

GAGA Is high on those fumes making wrong choices :dies:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

Inside information posted ages ago on ggd by a reliable member, I even said Apparently in my next post.

I believe it :later:

I mean it is quite strange...even if the label were to HATE the original ARTPOP concept...you would think that she Atleast would have kept like 1-2 of the best songs that Fernando and her recorded. Like SURELY one of them would have fit the theme/sound of the album well enough. Moreso than dope does lol. (Not shading dope)

destructivelove

He signed to Interscope before having anything to do with Gaga. Who announced he would be on ARTPOP? Not Gaga, not Zedd, the LABEL.

What was Zedd's ultimate contribution? 2 pre-fabricated tracks from years ago before he even met Gaga, and then the monotone G.U.Y.

okay this tho... I'm still super confused as to why Zedd's tracks ended up being so sub-par. I mean one of his only two contributions is recycled and is quite possibly one of her worst songs in recent times. I mean...everyone HATES will.i.am on here and even fashion! Is more of a bop then donatella. I actually listen to it pretty frequently, where as I ALWAYS skip Donatella.

What puzzles me is that Zedd's work on his album Clarity is SOOO good. It was universally praised and got great reviews from listeners. Clarity got played immensely on radio (even tho I'm not sure where it charted). I just don't understand how you go from making an amazing concept album, to making just average "alright" songs that sound wayyy dated by 3 years and aren't that catchy. Any up and coming producer could have thrown those together. They have no signature Zedd sound to them at all

Like...they HYPED the hell (or Atleast he did) out of the work they were doing for ARTPOP in pre-album interviews. About how "revolutionary" the way they made music was. And how they weren't trying to make pop/edm music and ended up with these amazing tracks, and all we got was 2 basic pop songs. Don't get me wrong. I love GUY. but it could have been made by any basic procucer. Not shading the song. Shading Zedd's evident lack of commitment to this album. I really feel like he dropped he ball completely and he could have made some of gaga's most amazing crazy sounding EDM songs. He could have literally given her a new sound!! I'm not sure if things happened behind the scenes, or if they actually didn't get along or what. But I'm just very confused

wahkeenasitka

WOW I've never heard Out of Control before. I think it's amazing! 

She definitely needs to release a huge album of unreleased tracks. Tracks like these, plus Brooklyn Nights and everything else that got scrapped from her albums.. She needs to do a compilation. I think it would be a huge seller. 

Whispering

I don't think so

Have any receipts besides some silly speculation?

Typical speculation. I don't believe these "inside sources", as they have proved to be false WAY too many times. :fail:

This story sounds the same...speculations and rumors turned into "facts" by a portion of the fanbase and passed around from place to place. :smh:

Optimus

They are SMASHES waiting to happen. If she releases NOBTR this **** will SLAY! Bookmark me

Archived