💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Britney's "Alien" w/o autotune leaks, William Orbit responds

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

I can guarantee you that you wouldn't hear these kind of vocals from Gaga, no matter in how bad shape or how "unwarmed" her voice was

Precisely. Britney could dance very well at a point. But, in my opinion, she hasn't been useful as a stage talent in years.

YALL

SHE AINT EVEN WARMING UP THESE VOCALS ARE USED IN THE FINAL VERSION RIP

And also this.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my question is...and it's a serious one....has she EVER been able to sing or was she truly just used for her looks and s-x appeal and dance movies to put on a show and entertain people?

creeves

Remember Sometimes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNTyDFWCeSo

Everyone has bad demos. (For the record, I'm not a Britney fan and I find this demo hilarious)

GagaXCollection

I'd Love Her No Matter What  :heart:

ladygagaxcollection.com

lodylody

Did we forget about the Applause demo? :laughga: it wasn't good either...

It wasn't a demo, it was a messy concept :rip:

Sugarfall

my question is...and it's a serious one....has she EVER been able to sing or was she truly just used for her looks and s-x appeal and dance movies to put on a show and entertain people?

Yes she has, she has sang many times well live especially in her earlier years. You just dont get signed to a record label with no talent. Also she plays piano

So saying a popular artist has 0 talent is stupid.

Remember Sometimes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNTyDFWCeSo

Everyone has bad demos. (For the record, I'm not a Britney fan and I find this demo hilarious)

The difference is that the autotune makes Gaga sound a mess and Britney needs it to sound good

This just futher proves that it was always about Britney the image and Britney the brand rather than Britney the talented artist.

Yes she has, she has sang many times well live especially in her earlier years. You just dont get signed to a record label with no talent. Also she plays piano

So saying a popular artist has 0 talent is stupid.

I didn't say she had no talent? When she was coming up, the technology for auto tune was increasing, and it would make sense that they chose her to create as a pop star using the new technology

Sugarfall

I didn't say she had no talent? When she was coming up, the technology for auto tune was increasing, and it would make sense that they chose her to create as a pop star using the new technology

I didnt mean u thats why I separated that in the post, sorry for misunderstandings :hug:

Michael

She's just warming up. William is so nice to speak the truth and defend her like this.

Are people really freaking out over a demo? Of course it's not good - that's why demos aren't released usually...

Her vocals aren't good at all.... Bad romance had a demo but the singer still shows vocal talent ....

Britney is and will always be one of my fav stars but she just don't got it anymore.... BJ I'd like to pretend never existed....

• Jase locked this topic

Archived