Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Britney's "Alien" w/o autotune leaks, William Orbit responds

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

heavymlover

Considering that this is a slow song, I expected her voice to sound better.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. I didn't think this was that bad at ALL. Like, I expected way worse. It sounds like someone who is warming up. Jesus you guys. You are the worst.

LordDisick

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. I didn't think this was that bad at ALL. Like, I expected way worse. It sounds like someone who is warming up. Jesus you guys. You are the worst.

:deadbanana:

LetsGetHigh

sounds better than Gagas 'Stuck on ****in U' bull**** vocals

Those vocals S H I T on any of Britney's unedited songs.

codymonster

No singer warms up like this :rip: If you're actually a good singer, you wouldn't keep of singing out key throughout the whole song.

It's plain and simple, and we've all known it for a long time. Britney is NOT a good singer :sweat:

She was so out of tune tho :rip: Like she legit sounded tone deaf. I've never heard a singer warm up by changing keys :sweat: Ya, there vocal quality would be lower, but there is no excuse for being terribly out of key.

Willy Wonka

No singer warms up like this :rip: If you're actually a good singer, you wouldn't keep of singing out key throughout the whole song.

It's plain and simple, and we've all known it for a long time. Britney is NOT a good singer :sweat:

She was so out of tune tho :rip: Like she legit sounded tone deaf. I've never heard a singer warm up by changing keys :sweat: Ya, there vocal quality would be lower, but there is no excuse for being terribly out of key.

No, that would make perfect sense. Especially if it was her first warm up. Being flat is pretty common when warming up.

codymonster

No, that would make perfect sense. Especially if it was her first warm up. Being flat is pretty common when warming up.

She was far from flat :rip: She shot to a different key numerous times.

Willy Wonka

She was far from flat :rip: She shot to a different key numerous times.

I'm classically trained in voice and it happens to me all the time when I'm warming up. When you're not warmed up, it's harder to control pitch. After you wake up one day, try singing a song. It will go terrible.

Ladey Gagz

It aint that bad. And guys remember that at least it's her singing :deadbanana: Not some kind of impersonator

codymonster

I'm classically trained in voice and it happens to me all the time when I'm warming up. When you're not warmed up, it's harder to control pitch. After you wake up one day, try singing a song. It will go terrible.

Okay, fair enough. I sing too tho, and am in a few choirs, and I have never heard anyone change keys like that in warmup. Most singers ears are in tune to what they are singing, so they'd recognize as soon as they went into a different key.

Again tho, I wouldn't really call Britney a singer, so it doesn't surprise me :sweat:

Are people really freaking out over a demo?  Of course it's not good - that's why demos aren't released usually...

Demo? It's the song before auto tune was added to fix her terrible voice. I've always known she can't sing worth a crap. This just proves the point.

Finally some real confirmation that Britney can't sing. She is not an artist, singer or popstar. She is the real definition of a product in the music industry.

Yup, she's a total puppet.

"Stars in the skyyyyyyy look like HooOOOooOOoOOoOOme take me homeee" Hahahaha :rofl:

I didn't think it was that bad at all if I'm honest here. I have heard worse before

I love Britney, The Song, The albums she releases and that's that

This doesn't change anything for me.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived