Logan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsXl6ZuxE9A

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJoRPpN8jnM

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

Made me a fan/stan. However, the video came out in May. I watched it the same week it was leaked. :huh:

FameHookah

The paparazzi era is the perfect balance between art and pop - Dark and s-xy

Damn gaga lost her mind after BR :/ i hated dat Marilyn Manson- Madonna era , and it just basically was riding the success of JD PF and Paparazzi

I was 17 and i fell in love since just dance but she showed the world that she was the real deal on the Paparazzi mini era :legend:

WTF is MDNA

Babel

Gaga in her prime. Everything about this song was and is perfect.Ā 

Zsolti

LOL I was 8 and a half when this came out

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Gaga in her prime. Everything about this song was and is perfect.Ā 

Tropico

Well if that is what makes the "perfect combo" then Marry The Night is the perfect combo too. :oops:

It was a good era! Her most iconic performance came from that era and she seemed really comfortable with in that era! :applause:

Happy Birthday Paparazzi! :emo:

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

MonsterRocket

The paparazzi era is the perfect balance between art and pop - Dark and s-xy

Damn gaga lost her mind after BR :/ i hated dat Marilyn Manson- Madonna era , and it just basically was riding the success of JD PF and Paparazzi

I was 17 and i fell in love since just dance but she showed the world that she was the real deal on the Paparazzi mini era :legend:

No. The Fame Monster era had its own sucess and shined by itself. If it hadn't been good, it wouldn't have turned iconic. Gaga wasn't that big at that time (2009), and a couple of hits wouldn't have been enough to forgive her in case of a bad era . What you say doesn't make sense. One of the emerging great pop sensation puts out a great debut album, and then the second one (which is not even an album, but an EP), becomes her into a giant and iconic pop star, just by riding the sucess of her previous debut album... :awkney: Ā It was that 'Marilyn-Madonna' era as you called it what made her big. It's more Born This Way in fact the one that was riding the sucess of her previous works...

Archived