• Created
  • Last Reply
8Bit Heart

celestial.

"We will tango and birth a universe,

a universe so magnificent it embodies

every element of our transcendent love."

D I R E C T E D B Y C H R I S M A R T I N + B E Y O N C E

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Beyonce is asleep. She is frozen in a barren land, a land barren of resources. Alone in her solitude, she is undisturbed in the serenity of her senses. She is asleep, safe and sound. The cold of the space surrounding her is amplified with the ticking of her clock. The cruelty of time and is tyranny has frozen Beyonce into stone, and she lies against the loneliness of her universe, awaiting the touch of her lover.

She sleeps, unaware of whether she will ever be awake again.

rQeRdtU.png

She hears a sound. She hears the shakiness of a manly voice, a voice so deep it awakens her soul. She feels an electric pulse through her bones, she has finally returned to mortality again. Her lover has discovered her in the emptiness of the universe. There is hope for her, after all, to revert back to the human being she once was, and to unfreeze time and bend back into the dimension of the Earth.

Her lover approaches her, tenderly and softly, with a gentlemanly charm. He reaches out his hand and so does she. The meeting of their fingers signifies the awakening of Beyonce, as she finally wakes into human life and feels the emptiness around her. She has regained her senses, she has regained her touch and she no longer is broken. The warp of time she was trapped in had repaired her, and she is now a stronger person.

uUjWqUq.png

A storm brews as Beyonce is sent back into the dimension of the Earth. A violent eruption of blue glitter hits her as she is jolted back into her senses. "We will tango," she offers to her man. "We will tango and birth a universe, a universe so magnificent it embodies every element of our transcendent love." He gently nods, smiles and they tango into the night.

6V7tanH.png

A drawn-on animation illuminates as Celestial begins to play. Beyonce's lover grabs her by her waist, and she eases her arm on his back. Their two hands meet as they share a deep penetrating gaze, and a guitarist sits in the distance, playing a tune for them. She stares into his eyes, and feels a sense of assurance and comfort. She feels safe and secure in the warmth of his arms, and is oblivious to her surroundings. Both are deeply immersed in the moment and the heat of the tango, the beautiful tango that they share.

3zRlFbX.png

The scene transitions into reality, and Beyonce is shown wearing a sequinned gown with fishnet stockings. Her lover is dressed plain and simple, but there is something so strongly charismatic about him that she can't let go of. Is it his smile? Is it the warmth of his touch? Or is it his masculinity? She doesn't know, but she doesn't care. All she knows is that she is doing the tango of her life, and as they tango into the night, they will be eternal, their love will transcend into permanence.

6sKKzga.png

Multiple backup dancers are shown tangoing as well, as they dance passionately in the emptiness of the human Earth. They engage in the dance of passion, gyrating to the sounds of European house, as Beyonce and her lover continue to share a moment of love and passion.

j210viJ.png

As they continue to dance and the rhythm in their hearts coincide, Beyonce is impregnated as a result of the magnificent tango, and births the universe of constellations. "We will tango," Beyonce repeats, "and birth a universe. A universe so magnificent it embodies every element of our transcendent love."

mLs6kXB.png

omg amazing

thank you :emma:

I was thinking of uploading another one without the 3D glasses ... they look weird shrunken

• 2 weeks later...
MORE COWBELL

You just get better and better. I love these  :heart: And congratulations on oficially becoming a graphic artist! :party:

You just get better and better. I love these :heart: And congratulations on oficially becoming a graphic artist! :party:

OMG !! THANK YOU!

That means a lot to me :hug:

:sara:

Trying to decide between going for a colourful set or going for a dark set like your Alejandro cover remake.

tumblr_inline_n7nc1yrf5z1r79k32.gif

I want to request a set. :spin:

I want you to use this picture for the avatar:

003.jpg

And this one for the signature:

013.jpg

I want the theme to be dark and haunting like this one. :flutter:

z3xp.jpg

Archived