💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dr Rogoe's Graphic Shop [Taking Request]

Dr Rogoe

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

I like the picture style of Gaga in your OP.  Is there anyway you could make that look like a sea, maybe a little on the stormy side, with the quote I have now in your calligraphy style?  Basically, I want the same sig I have now but Dr. Rogoe induced.  :creepflop:

Oh, and stars in the sky above the sea ~ and I'd like the avi to be like a galaxy (swirly).  :nick:  I'll also put a link to your thread under my sig, for promo.  :Jase:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Rogoe

I like the picture style of Gaga in your OP. Is there anyway you could make that look like a sea, maybe a little on the stormy side, with the quote I have now in your calligraphy style? Basically, I want the same sig I have now but Dr. Rogoe induced. :creepflop:

Oh, and stars in the sky above the sea ~ and I'd like the avi to be like a galaxy (swirly). :nick: I'll also put a link to your thread under my sig, for promo. :Jase:

:derpga: which one... The pink one?

And I'm a little confused by your description :derpga:

• 3 weeks later...
Dr Rogoe

Long time no update :nick:

This is my Fictional Album for Coldplay. :nick: It's called "Great Thinkers' Calligraphic Poetry"

Setlist:

Optical Poetry (full instrumental)

Wanderer + Sestina for the tramp royal
Numb(er)
Nightcore
EGG (transitional track)

Hyper Realism
Midnight Sun
Heavy Mental + Harmonically yours
Horizing Suns (Instrumental track)

An Elegy
Chasing Ghost
Grand designers
Odor
Chang’e

4EFgm7.jpg

thac.jpg

xknu.jpg

rf7l.jpg

fljp.jpg

Dr Rogoe

Damn, flop thread again. :redface:

IZ9hIw.jpg

KATY PERRY:

Announces Album

It has been a while since Katy Perry has been seen this excited for her music project again. The 30-year-old pop artist seemed to be right at home here at The K.F.C. Factory. With her last single "This Is How We Do" marking the end of her contract with Capitol Records, Katy went on a year-long hiatus from the media.

"It's was quite a ride with the guys at Capitol, but I think it is time for me to move on, away from everything....*laugh* ....FFS, I'm almost 30 now, I can't do this forever hahaha...."

- Katy said in one of her last interviews. Shortly before silently signed up with her old record label The K.F.C. Factory

"This is where I belong now, I'm not going anywhere in a looooong while hahahaha."

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Katy-Perry-Rolli

Welcoming Party at The K.F.C. factory

And like an early breath of spring, Katy has emerged from her deep state of trance to unveil her newest music project in line.

"I feel a-new with this album...no... music project. It means so much more than just another album to me; this piece is where I should be at this stage my life. I had some time off to work on it, even though I was supposed to be on vacation but oh well *laugh* I couldn't help myself. I felt inspired again..... It is like my mind is making love with music all over again....."

-Katy on the new album

To officially concludes her hibernating period, Katy took on twitter again with a message:

FCOJVK.jpg

Translation:
Ars longa vita brevis. Abi in pace
Art is long life is short. So I depart in peace

UaGut7.jpg

Along with the tweets, Katy included TWO links to her updated Soundcloud and Spotify accounts. With HALF of her new album waiting to be listened. Totally unreal!!

Go check them out if you haven't.

"Well, the decision to stream parts of the album was sort of inevitable. Because this time around, I don’t want any more Golden Trucks, or self-leaks, no more gimmicks. The album is an endearing invitation to the listeners, to welcome or rather introduces them to a new path that I have taken with my new Record Label. This time, it is the real deal... it is a hyper-ballad of me."

- Katy commented

"I actually DO think it is a bit late to make an album about myself at this stage of my career. But in courage of a new spiritual quake, it is an obligation for me to re-visit the stepping stones at square one. I need a restart. I do not think it is the right choice to jump onto the big ship and release an album that is so big and grand right away. How would the public perceive it? Would it become just another "Katy trying hard" scenario? I dont reckon I will be taken seriously. Because there is a disconnection and this album will be the "bridge" that reconcile my future journey with myself today. It is important."

On Souncloud:

3Aj230.jpg

Upon visiting her Soundcloud page, it is to assume that Katy has hidden all of her past music material in a private playlist. As there is only 1 object of interest on the page....

Titled Playlist #1, the short playlist contains 5 brand new tracks off her upcoming album. So if you do the maths, Katy's new album would only have 10 tracks? pretty short by any standard to be frank. But from what we've heard from these five, Katy is striving for quality over quantity this time around.

Stay tuned

~Reviews of the songs coming soon~

G119Wc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I love this one :applause::gaga:

Great job Rogoe :hug:

Thank you Ron :runhug:

Wish the thread would be more livelier tbh :flutter:

Beautiful graphics! You're now promoted as one of our newest graphic artists. Congrats!

:nooo:

I reset the page and saw the title below my name. My heart skipped a beat :saira:

Thank you! :sara:

Archived