๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TV Icon Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

alposnacks

In love with the interviewer

ย 

She was so amused at her anger and wasn't taking her seriously at all, the perfect response :toofunny:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

To be fair, the interviewer did do nothing but take digs at her. :smh: I get that Joan does kind of the same thing with her jokes, but I probably would have been mad too.ย 

Jase

I like Joan but her trying to justify the behavior on that horrendous fashion show of hers was WEAK :deadbanana:

JanPianoMusic

I personally wouldn't make jokes about really serious topics (racism, diseases, anti-semitism, ...) but Joan Rivers cracks me up. :D

"Are you wearing leather shoes?!" "Yes!" "SHUT UP." BOOM

You will never please everyone.

Logan

She defends her humor having this attitude that people shouldn't take things so seriously, but when she felt attacked she walked off the set...What's the problem with this picture.ย 

MJHolland

Wait but like, I hate Joan Rivers as much as the next guy but... she kind of slayed in this interviewย  :excited2:

She is right saying that you gotta make a joke of life, but this can go too far

I, myself, have been a victim of mean jokes. I hope noone knows what it feels like when a whole class "laughs" at you joking and making fun of who you are. That was heartbreaking for me... There should always be limits. People have feelings

Essence

To be fair, the interviewer did do nothing but take digs at her. :smh: I get that Joan does kind of the same thing with her jokes, but I probably would have been mad too.ย 

The interviewer intelligently and politely posed questions that didn't attack Joan, but just discussed some of the concerns that other people had. She was doing her job, and I guess Joan was fulfilling her job of being a full time ****.

Ambrosia

I guess I'm in the minority - I like Joan, but I've also never watched 2 seconds of Fashion Police.ย  I think the interviewer was antagonizing her to some extent and then laughing about it.ย  That's a pretty weak interviewer if they can't take cues from their guest.ย  "I thought she was kidding."ย  Psychology 101:ย  If you chuckle at someone whom you've made angry, they will become more angry.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived