💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga responds to hater blogs on twitter

lego

Featured Posts

I can't at all you fans still being here fighting with a bunch of Madonna's URL Badmen.

IF WE ALL JUST BLOCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM TROLLING HERE, THEY'LL GO AWAY. They aren't fans so stop talking to them as if they are. They are just pressed souls with a floundering cause. Bionic is one of the last remaining trolls from AfterLD and the rest who knows. Don't bother.

Granted it requires visiting their profile, but you can always wash the hater residue off with a nice Gaga video.

Here is a real bitter Madonna fan obsessed with Gaga
Where is your Microscope  :dies:

madonna_fan.jpg

And the picture is real  :rofl:
The Logo is from 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt9L-TOI7JY

. :applause:  :legend:

Oh lawd, :dies: You know Madonna and Katy stans are actually doing that right? The desperation is real.

Edited by IHE

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hmm

• Houdini

• bionic

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

That post was derp six hours ago though derp...

But to your following point, derp, being mature would mean not, derp, supporting death threats (even though I know full well that only one random jerk did that in this thread, I'm going to latch onto that in the hopes of discrediting Gaga's choice to defend herself,  because, well, I'm unreasonable and actually a troll who could give two licks about understanding what online kindness actually means because if I did that, I'd lose the argument and I can't do that, I just can't. I'm a URL Badman and I've got a sketchy plan), or stooping to personal insults ;) Derp.

I would also like to point out, derp, that there is no use arguing with me because logic escapes me, reason eludes, and someone put an immersion blend in my skull and made a hater slushy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDlofPAOZy0&feature=kp

Edited by IHE

Except I don't really care about the online kindness nonsense. I thought it was bull**** to begin with so I'm not going to hold to her some standard she shouldn't have set in the first place.

I brought up that (again) because I can remember the specific user that I was replying to saying something along the lines of "HAHAHAAH I love monsters" in quote of the death threat. 

Except I don't really care about the online kindness nonsense. I thought it was bull**** to begin with so I'm not going to hold to her some standard she shouldn't have set in the first place.

I brought up that (again) because I can remember the specific user that I was replying to saying something along the lines of "HAHAHAAH I love monsters" in quote of the death threat. 

Point proven on the lack of maturity ;)

Allison M

This has 40 pages? Omg get a grip guys :smh: it was one tweet.

Edited by Allison M

Point proven on the lack of maturity ;)

I work at home in my parents' basement

I don't troll, I make statements

I'm not a cliche sittin' in my PJ's

Double cupping at lunch on a Tuesday

I'm like Drake, see? So don't hate me!

I get vexed if you don't appreciate me

Real talk, I'll put the world to rights

And when I'm a big boy I'm gonna write for Vice

It's not for me

It must be wrong

I could ignore it and move on

But I'm a Broadband Champion

A URL Badman

And if you're tryna call it art

I'll have to take it all apart

I got a high-brow game plan

A URL Badman

I'm a U-R-L B-A-D M-A-N with no empathy

I got a high-brow game plan

A URL Badman

I'm a U-R-L B-A-D M-A-N and you're dead to me

Cause I'm a Broadband Champion

A URL Badman

Edited by IHE

MelbHawker

tumblr_inline_n2sdjfdqHZ1qf3u7f.gif

I love it when Gaga gets shady. Who gives a f*ck if she retweeted some false image? She played for 90,000 fans. The microscope comment towards all the Madonna stans getting off on her retweeting the false image.  :toofunny: yaaaas

Mister G

I love it when Gaga gets shady. Who gives a f*ck if she retweeted some false image? She played for 90,000 fans. The microscope comment towards all the Madonna stans getting off on her retweeting the false image.  :toofunny: yaaaas

I love that gif :legend:

The Madonna fans (from that messy site) joke was so on point, i will love her forever just because of that

Ken.Cute

some of us needs to do a "LEAVE GAGA ALONE" ASAP

Mary Pain

The Madonna fans (from that messy site) joke was so on point, i will love her forever just because of that

Me too :whitney:

some of us needs to do a "LEAVE GAGA ALONE" ASAP

those 90,000 human beings are fans now gelis.gif

Edited by Solar Spectre

LoveandMagic

40 pages and look at all the raised emotions for one little tweet! Right or wrong, one thing is for certain: Gaga STILL has impact! So much for irrelevance!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."