106 user(s) are reading this topic

28 members, 76 guests, 2 anonymous users

K6xdlUO.jpg

buy bionic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

Actually I feel sorry for him that he got hacked, that must really suck...why would anyone do that?

I wonder if he played that one annoying character I wanted to slap every time he came on tho

SychosSoChic

Marley didn't steal Rachel's limelight. They hyped Marley to be the new Rachel and then she was barely even in it, lucky if she got 2 lines in an episode. Even Becky had a larger role than her in Season 5.

Marley stole TINA'S limelight is what I'm saying. Marley was just there to be hated, cheated on and made fun of and occasionally blamed for the Glee clubs problems  :omfgaga:

I don't think they should have added new characters tbh, they just never really fitted in  :fat:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Logan

Actually I feel sorry for him that he got hacked, that must really suck...why would anyone do that?

I wonder if he played that one annoying character I wanted to slap every time he came on tho

Probably.

Michael

Somebody has a real vendetta against the cast of Glee.

First lying about Naya being fired, then Chris.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END :cry:

ItsTommyBitch

I was unaware of its inspiration to teenagers, I never heard of anyone watching it, all I knew was that it flooded TV with commercials everywhere and filled up the iTunes Charts with every episode and it bothered me because I hated every cover and the acting was WAY too campy for me. Totally unrelatable, I didn't think anyone could find enjoyment or something to relate to in that

The Campiness made it endearing - Though I can see how its not everyone's cup of tea. Gaga and Glee helped me come to grips with my s-xuality, I equate the two in my "helped me get through life" book. I dont think theres anything wrong or immature about that either. As far as the music goes, i was a huge fan of the covers and It helped open me to a large number of songs and artists -- listening to covers (the hundreds of them :giveup:) made me listen to the originals. I listened to japanese music almost exclusively (with Gaga being the exclusion) when Glee came out and it helped broaden my interests :party:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Michael

I was unaware of its inspiration to teenagers, I never heard of anyone watching it, all I knew was that it flooded TV with commercials everywhere and filled up the iTunes Charts with every episode and it bothered me because I hated every cover and the acting was WAY too campy for me. Totally unrelatable, I didn't think anyone could find enjoyment or something to relate to in that

No matter what anybody thinks about Glee and it's current state, you can't deny the impact that it made during it's peak years of 2009 - 2011. It did inspire many teenagers, that's just a fact.

And you've never heard of anybody watching it, but the ratings reached a peak of 26 million and 12 million average during the second season.

Computer

Him and Cher need to start keeping their passwords updated  :grr:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Michael

I watched a fair amount and decided I don't like it, haven't watched it since

Then why wish it to end and wish negativity towards it?

If you don't like it, don't watch it. And let the people who do enjoy it, enjoy it more.

I fail to see how a show that you don't watch has any affect on your life at all. You don't like the show, let it go. Move on.

Chic

The Campiness made it endearing - Though I can see how its not everyone's cup of tea. Gaga and Glee helped me come to grips with my s-xuality, I equate the two in my "helped me get through life" book. I dont think theres anything wrong or immature about that either. As far as the music goes, i was a huge fan of the covers and It helped open me to a large number of songs and artists -- listening to covers (the hundreds of them :giveup:) made me listen to the originals. I listened to japanese music almost exclusively (with Gaga being the exclusion) when Glee came out and it helped broaden my interests :party:

What Gaga and Glee did for you, is what Gaga alone did for me, so I get that. It just wasn't my thing.

No matter what anybody thinks about Glee and it's current state, you can't deny the impact that it made during it's peak years of 2009 - 2011. It did inspire many teenagers, that's just a fact.

And you've never heard of anybody watching it, but the ratings reached a peak of 26 million and 12 million average during the second season.

I'm not denying its impact or how many people watched it, I literally didn't know that it was significant at all :rip:

ItsTommyBitch

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/chris-colfer-says-hes-been-let-go-from-glee?bffbent

**** YEAH ITS JUST A RUMOR :giveup:

*EDIT*

Well he got hacked, so its not a "rumor" but w.e Hes still on the show :party:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Chic

Then why wish it to end and wish negativity towards it?

If you don't like it, don't watch it. And let the people who do enjoy it, enjoy it more.

I fail to see how a show that you don't watch has any affect on your life at all. You don't like the show, let it go. Move on.

Because the commercials always annoyed me so much, the show was a total cringe fest to me. I'm really tired of hearing about all this drama surrounding the show for every season. I know people like to watch it but I personally want it to end.

Michael
I'm not denying its impact or how many people watched it, I literally didn't know that it was significant at all :rip:

It won 4 Golden Globes, the cast performed at the White House, on Oprah, had a sold out arena world tour, overtook Elvis Presely for most entries on the Billboard Hot 100, one of the most watched shows on television and most watched in it's demographic.

MelbHawker

Glee's become bland. It was must see TV in it's first few seasons. The show has run it's course. 

Archived