๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV Video Music Awards [pre-show discussion]

Quark

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

I first read the title and thought she was going to be doing a 1hr+ performance and was like :wtf: but yeah if this is true I think it could be good!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• Stephen

Sorry for being a rude asshole in my first post directed at you :laughga:

Perhaps Heaven and Superpower could be remixed for the show? :shrug:

ย 

She can keep that mess.

ย 

Whatever she does I just hope that it isn't basically a rehash of what she's been doing on the MCSWT/OTR. That's actually what I dread the most.

She can keep that mess.

ย 

Whatever she does I just hope that it isn't basically a rehash of what she's been doing on the MCSWT/OTR. That's actually what I dread the most.

What's she been doing in those tours?

What's she been doing in those tours?

Nothing bad.

ย 

It's just that with Beyonce you don't get much variety between her tv performances and her tour performances. Drunk In Love at the Grammys? Drunk In Love on tour.

ย 

Single Ladies on anything? Single Ladies on tour.

ย 

I just want her to do something different.

Nothing can stop the bad publicity train she's on and I have zero interest is watching. No thanks. SNORE. Same ole same ole **** from her every single time. Nah, nope, bye, bleg. That album didn't have a single solid hit and no one is going to ever convince me it's great. I've tried multiple times to enjoy it. My loss I guess.

FFXSoul91

Agreed!

ย 

Well if that's your definition of "hit" then not many artists have many more than 4 either.

FrankGutz

this will be worse than the 2012 VMA's ..... poor thing

ย 

hahahahaha i know

ย 

5afPvoc.gif

Dแด„ โ€ข Dแด€ส€แด‹ Hแดส€sแด‡ | Hแดส€ส€แดส€ โ€ข Tสœส€ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€ | EสŸแด‡แด„แด›ส€แดษดษชแด„ | Fษชแด›ษดแด‡ss | Mแด€ษดแด…ส Mแดแดส€แด‡ โ€ข Lแด€แด…ส Gแด€ษขแด€ โ€ข Sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡ Bแด‡xแด›แดส€

Zsolti

Drunk In Love - Video Of The Year

ย 

:awkney:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

PlatinumBlondeLife

I'm so here for this. ย Her Superbowl performance was just a bit below 15 minutes, so I have no doubt in my mind that she could make this work.

ย 

Snoozefest when she sings No Angel and Superpower

ย 

Except that No Angel will totally slay live.

ithinkweed
Can somebody please make a time table for it? I can't figure out the time for my countryย  :(ย  :cry:
please?