Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennet fans start respecting Gagz

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
feelitinmybones

It's great when people can appreciate Gaga's voice, but it makes me a little sad when people say stuff like "ditch the nonsense." Let her make the music that she wants to the way that she wants to please.

I agree completely :(

Ronk

Yes, some of the comments indicate Gaga is picking up some jazz fans, but many are skeptical.  I think the real impact will be when C2C is released.  I expect it to be very good for Gaga.  Many who view her as a freak will see her talent for the first time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Chris90046

She is a terrific singer, she is very versatile and I love the " nonsense" they are referring to

• 3 weeks later...
high heeled fem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7N3ygYFZ0

And one of my all-time favorites, wish we had it in better quality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5v0qkU9O1w

OMG

OMG

OMG

:gveup: this is amazing has she ever done this before :giveup: omg

it even sounds better than the original she should do this on artrave wow 

LoveandMagic

Yeah. I don't mean to sound disrespectful or anything, because it's truly lovely that non-pop listeners can recognise her talent, but it's just really annoying when people act like she's "above" the music that she chooses to create. She's definitely a diverse talent, but if she wants to make pop music and wear over the top outfits, let her. :shrug:

Ditto. Though truth be told I didn't expect Tony's fans to go out in droves to buy Gaga pop albums because unfortunately this seems to be the normal attitude among the older generation (though I'm sure he has some younger fans we may be able to convert). But maybe with their support she and Tony can get that Hit album and Grammy I know they both want.

Funny, because back when Jazz was in it's peak, I'm sure some of the female singers wore outfits or sang songs considered "inappropriate" for a vocalist of their caliber. Heck, I think there was a time Jazz music itself was considered vulgar (during it's infancy) because of it's racial origins and the prejudices of the time. Or so my old high school textbook tells me. (Feel free to correct me on this).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived