đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry SUED over Dark Horse

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

also the intro of Dark Horse is said to be taken from this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAjg9bSJz0&feature=kp)

Also has been claims of Dark Horse copying this song [1:32]

http://soundcloud.com/klubkids/gold-original-dj-butcher-1

God she sucks.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

lol @ btw comparisons.

The reason Gaga didn't get sued is because EY isn't capable after losing in court because it stole from Respect Yourself. Btw didn't sound very similar but regardless, EY holds no merit.

This is a whole other ballgame.

The beat, the melody of chords, the vocal effect, the tempo and even the progression to chorus are all the same.

The only thing dark horse didn't steal is vocal melody.

Katy will lose and we can look forward to her next collection of generic crap selling substantially more suitable numbers for quality.

As for this being her Judas.... how? Judas didn't copy anything (except for BR) where as this DH mess is obvious.

People are joking chill! Comparisons are so SUBJECTIVE anyways, don't take it too serious!

For some people EY/BTW sound exact the same for some others they're not similar at all same for Katy comparisons with these so unknown artists!

Problem with the BTW era was that Gaga was being compared to a major popstar and legend, even though there wasn't even a lawsuit, it will be the biggest meltdown about plagarism  the pop world has ever known, instead of living in the shadow of that mess, we like to joke about it!

PaperIz

I see it, but only for like the small dance break or whatever. Not much to go on imo. Of course I say this as I have my katy set :awkney:

Prometheus

Honestly, the song is a bassline, simple percussion, and a simple beeping synth. There are only so many chord progressions in the universe that sound good. 

I bet they don't remember in the Bible it says something along the lines of not suing another person...?

PaperIz

Also the Bible says a Christian should never take another Christian to court :tea:

Honestly, the song is a bassline, simple percussion, and a simple beeping synth. There are only so many chord progressions in the universe that sound good. 

I bet they don't remember in the Bible it says something along the lines of not suing another person...?

omg haha I didn't even read this before I posted :lmao:

Prometheus

Also the Bible says a Christian should never take another Christian to court :tea:

omg haha I didn't even read this before I posted :lmao:

The hypocrites strike again. :lolgaga:

PaperIz

The hypocrites strike again. :lolgaga:

They need to take Saint Katy's advice and let the light in. Amen :legend::laughga: I know the taking people to court thing because my grandma talks about it a lot. I'm religious, but she's...like...super religious lol. 

My Little Phoney

More similar than Born This Way and Express Yourself

And we all know how blatant that was

Rollercoaster

People are joking chill! Comparisons are so SUBJECTIVE anyways, don't take it too serious!

For some people EY/BTW sound exact the same for some others they're not similar at all same for Katy comparisons with these so unknown artists!

Problem with the BTW era was that Gaga was being compared to a major popstar and legend, even though there wasn't even a lawsuit, it will be the biggest meltdown about plagarism the pop world has ever known, instead of living in the shadow of that mess, we like to joke about it!

You need to read my whole post. EY was successfully sued. Btw was saved because of it. Katy doesn't get that benefit.

Dangerous Man

When will Gaga? :awkney:

they do kind of sound similar.....theyre both terrible

gif_200x200_cb4028_zpsa9a311dc.gif?t=140

:lmao:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Mills locked this topic

Archived