đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Judge Judy Finally Hears Case Involving Grindr

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

SKANK

it's not a gay issue, lol, don't try to make it one. I'd think it would be weird if a 23 year old girl/boy was romantically with a 40 year old man/woman too. She didn't mean inappropriate in the way you think either. It's all about the context hun. She said it as a way to say it is odd and probably untrue that a 23 year old collage student would be making "friends" with a 40 year old man since the kid was claiming it wasn't s-xual and it wasn't for his money. Judy read him up and down. He was obviously out for the man's money and Judy called him out on his excuse of being "friendly".

No matter how you slice it, it is small-minded, pure and simple. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

No. You don't understand. Context. She wasn't calling relationships with age gaps inappropriate at all (even though they most certainly can be). 

SKANK

No. You don't understand. Context. She wasn't calling relationships with age gaps inappropriate at all (even though they most certainly can be). 

I watched the video. I know what Judge Judy was saying. I understand the context. I think she is close minded. I also read your post, in which you said that intergenerational romance is weird, so I think it's safe to say you are close minded as well. 

aaronyoji

Well to be fair, she looks down on literally everyone who enters her TV studio "courtroom." She's not against gay people, just wanton sluts. They put themselves up for ridicule by signing the release forms.

so youre slaying sluts should face ridicule for being "sluts" ?

aaronyoji

i feel like because its a gay couple its seen as more silatious and viable for entertainment. it happens just as much if not more (being as though there are more str8 people obviously) in the hetero world to have older relationships, and idk...i see where youre coming from, because i felt the judgement second hand, i like older men, im 21. ive hooked up with guys in their mid 40s, and what? the idea that she felt the need to bring attention to the age and the idea that "you should be looking for a more contemporary companion" is bull. some people cant identify with their generation. so what. i love judge judy, i think shes smart, but albeit a little careless. its not her place to pass judgement on intergenerational relationships. 

SKANK

i feel like because its a gay couple its seen as more silatious and viable for entertainment. it happens just as much if not more (being as though there are more str8 people obviously) in the hetero world to have older relationships, and idk...i see where youre coming from, because i felt the judgement second hand, i like older men, im 21. ive hooked up with guys in their mid 40s, and what? the idea that she felt the need to bring attention to the age and the idea that "you should be looking for a more contemporary companion" is bull. some people cant identify with their generation. so what. i love judge judy, i think shes smart, but albeit a little careless. its not her place to pass judgement on intergenerational relationships. 

Agreed.

Disregard

If you're a dumb and irresponsible slut, yes.

MJHolland

I watched the video. I know what Judge Judy was saying. I understand the context. I think she is close minded. I also read your post, in which you said that intergenerational romance is weird, so I think it's safe to say you are close minded as well. 

She was just saying that it is BS for him to claim the he was on an app which directs the user to another person of the same s-xual orientation and he was just trying to "befriend" a 40 year old man on the app. It was obviously going to be romantic. She didn't mean he should find a more appropriate romantic partner, she just meant that it was fishy for a college student to be looking for friends on a hook up app, especially considering the other man's age.

She read ha. 

aaronyoji

She was just saying that it is BS for him to claim the he was on an app which directs the user to another person of the same s-xual orientation and he was just trying to "befriend" a 40 year old man on the app. It was obviously going to be romantic. She didn't mean he should find a more appropriate romantic partner, she just meant that it was fishy for a college student to be looking for friends on a hook up app, especially considering the other man's age.

She read ha. 

i do see a lot of people on grindr looking for friends tho just fyi

Monster2015

I can't believe this show is still on the air after 18 seasons. :giveup: The good judge Miss Judy used to wake me up in the morning back in ha early seasons during my high school years.

Fun fact she's the highest paid reality tv star in television history since opera went off the air in I think 2011 or 2012?

Paper Planes

Judge Judy is literally the best person on television :legend:

Yeah, I'm not here for a crusty baby boomer casting judgments about the s-x lives of two grown men. 

To be fair, she was just exposing them for trying to pull one over on her. They thought she was old enough that they could get away with making it seem that they were just friends, when they really met to be friends with benefits.

delete it fat

MJHolland

i do see a lot of people on grindr looking for friends tho just fyi

the ones looking for men twice their age (or half their age) aren't on there to make friends though (at least just friends). I don't think there is anything wrong about looking for a romantic partner in someone of an older/younger generation, but Judy was right to call him out on saying he was only looking for a friend in the older gentleman and the money was a gift.

Paper Planes

A slut is a slut  :ohwell:

delete it fat

• Mills locked this topic

Archived