Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Israel - Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

Featured Posts

garnite

Why? cause we don't deserve to live after 6.000.000 Jews were killed in Europe in the holocost? cause we suffered in Europe for more then 2000 years? cause we are Jews?

you don't deserve to LIVE? of course you deserve to live! wherever you were born! you don't have the right to go and live in someone else's house because something bad happened to you by other people who had nothing to do with the person whose house you are taking! 6,000,000 jews were killed in europe by europeans. not arabs in palestine. no one has an inherent right to a state founded simply for the religion they just so happened to be born into because something bad happened to them, because now you have created a holocaust for the arab people in return. especially not if it means bulldozing someone else's land for it.

Morphine Prince

Why can't people just ****ing live together in peace? What the actual ****? This topic pisses me off. Why not create a nation where both Palestinians and Jews just co-exist. You're all just PEOPLE.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Jjang

you don't deserve to LIVE? of course you deserve to live! wherever you were born! you don't have the right to go and live in someone else's house because something bad happened to you by other people who had nothing to do with the person whose house you are taking! 6,000,000 jews were killed in europe by europeans. not arabs in palestine. no one has an inherent right to a state founded simply for the religion they just so happened to be born into because something bad happened to them, because now you have created a holocaust for the arab people in return. especially not if it means bulldozing someone else's land for it.

*I love you :applause:

garnite

First of all don't ever compare the holocost of the Jews to Palestinians situation. It's so not similar - Jews were haunted for many years just because they were Jews. They were killed by shots, knife murder, "gas showers", hunger, sickness and much more. The Palestinians in the West Bank get water, food, electricity and transportation investment from the Israeli that pay taxes for this.  

It's never gonna happen when one side does such things while the other side pays taxes in order to supply food, water and electricity for the West Bank.

or apartheid, take your pick. the brutality by which they died does not make their right to do what they have done in the name of a jewish state on top of someone else's land just and it never will.

Morphine Prince

I was quoted but I don't see a post.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

teo

RIP

And ya'll should know better that this thread should only be about those 3 boys and not your political arguments(that goes for both sides). :eww:

Yoshi

RIP

And ya'll should know better that this thread should only be about those 3 boys and not your political arguments(that goes for both sides). :eww:

except its a fundamental element to it.

teo

except its a fundamental element to it.""

I don't think the three boys were personally involved in the conflict. This is a tragedy and that's it. Anything other than "rip" should go into a separate thread about Israel and Palestine if people are so interested discussing their war. 

CHANTEL

I seriously don't understand you. I also lived through the 2006 war and all the bomb threats from Gaza. The schools in half of Israel were canceled for like 4 months in 2012 because it was too dangerous for them to go to school. It was extremely terrifying. And even now I am honestly afraid of getting out of my house, that's horrible. I can't say that Israel is completely innocent because it's really wrong, but all of those annoying fake photos and stories (that has been proven wrong) about the IDF threatening innocent people or pointing a gun at children are just so annoying.

I love you sis but we both have different views on the situation

Many things are fake and many things are real, and both sides want to influence the views of it's citizens about the other side.

Right now I still am afraid aswell of going out (when I'm in lebanon, i'm not there rn), the Israeli attacks have ****ed up the country more then our own politicians did and that says alot. 

People were kicked out of their homes when Israel invaded Palestine and they still do. It's a fact. 

I get it that we have different views on the situation but honestly what don't you get about me? I'm living the exact same situation in the opposite side. 

I'm not for siding the terrorists who killed those three teens but I am not here for the Israeli government arresting hundreds of innocents which wouldn't have been done if it was a crime done by an israeli person.

garnite

I don't think the three boys were personally involved in the conflict. This is a tragedy and that's it. Anything other than "rip" should go into a separate thread about Israel and Palestine if people are so interested discussing their war.

well this is a forum and not an obituary.

CHANTEL

There were never a country named Palestine. 

oh my god the DELUSION

Hybrid

and before israel was founded what was it? :) palestinian territory. back to my original point - they were returning to their homes which are built on top of another people's homes. i expressed this only because you gave a single side to the story which isn't cool.

First of all, a fact that should be known, as some of here said - there was never a country called Palestine.

Israel always belonged to the Jews since always. In 1947, there was the United Nations Partition Plan for "Palestine". The suggestion was two states - arab one and a jew one.

The jews accepted the offer, the arabs rejected it and began attacking Israel ("Palestine").

The arabs who lived in Israel were told to leave by their Arab leaders so they won't get hit.

The Arabs started the war and they should have considered the implications of the war before starting it. I hope you find this information useful, I'm not being shady or anything, just discussing.  :P

EDIT: I would also like to stay that I don't think that any war is useful, and I want peace in the middle east like everybody else. But, I truly believe that Israel belongs to the Israeli and not the Arabs.

CHANTEL

Why? cause we don't deserve to live after 6.000.000 Jews were killed in Europe in the holocost? cause we suffered in Europe for more then 2000 years? cause we are Jews? 

oh so now you have the right to kill other people since the jews were killed by millions?

Palestinians are being killed aswell just like the jews during the holocaust. It's not the same way but it still is killing. You're actually saying that you now have the right to kill Palestinians because Jews were killed in the past. How were Palestinians even involved in the holocaust?

First of all, a fact that should be known, as some of here said - there was never a country called Palestine.

Israel always belonged to the Jews since always. In 1947, there was the United Nations Partition Plan for "Palestine". The suggestion was two states - arab one and a jew one.

The jews accepted the offer, the arabs rejected it and began attacking Israel ("Palestine").

The arabs who lived in Israel were told to leave by their Arab leaders so they won't get hit.

The Arabs started the war and they should have considered the implications of the war before starting it. I hope you find this information useful, I'm not being shady or anything, just discussing.  :P

First of all sis, i think they have the RIGHT to disagree about the partition. I mean you're basically getting into their territory and saying You will only get a half of your own country because we want to establish another country over here. Like how do you expect them to react? 

Jjang

RIP

*As a result of this situation hundreds of innocent people were arrested without going to curt even though that's their basic human right, don't pull the "terrorists" excuse on me cause that's bull****.

garnite

EDIT: I would also like to stay that I don't think that any war is useful, and I want peace in the middle east like everybody else. But, I truly believe that Israel belongs to the Israeli and not the Arabs.

so why did such a state have to be created in the 20th century then if it always belonged to the jews? you mean... someone else lived on this supposed jewish land? well that's what happens. other people end up living in places. no land "always belonged" to anyone. that is an entirely unconvincing argument. no chance does that justify suddenly reclaiming it and causing death and destruction for spurious reasons IF i am to grant that it was once jewish lands.