Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Israel - Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

Featured Posts

Jjang

look. i live in here, and I see what they're doing, they're arresting MEN and WOMEN that killed people and put bombs in buses in Tel Aviv and stabbed Israeli people. Don't believe nothing that the world media says, because they're against Israel - just like all the media is against Gaga and they're taking Katy's side - just because it's convenient for them.

*I live here too, sweetie.

*Israel is a stolen country and is a terrorist itself, whether you'd like to admit it or not.

garnite

I didn't understand the question....and I understood right - it was Israel's land mark since Israel was founded.

and before israel was founded what was it? :) palestinian territory. back to my original point - they were returning to their homes which are built on top of another people's homes. i expressed this only because you gave a single side to the story which isn't cool.

VersaceKing

Fake? oh please, I wasn't born yesterday.

A person would know how desperate they must have been to bomb themselves, i wonder why? oh right, cause Israel is basically murdering them, caging them, taking away basic human rights from them.

I'm not going to change your twisted mind with all what you hear from the antiseptic and antiIsraeli press, but you don't know the real situation AT ALL, cause you don't live here and you don't know what is really happening - you just hear it from the twisted media

I live here too, sweetie.

Israel is a stolen country and is a terrorist itself, whether you'd like to admit it or not.

Keep dreaming honey.

Jjang

I'm not going to change your twisted mind with all what you hear from the antiseptic and antiIsraeli press, but you don't know the real situation AT ALL, cause you don't live here and you don't know what is really happening - you just hear it from the twisted media

Keep dreaming honey.

*Go **** yourself honey

Jjang

There were never a country named Palestine. Before it was a land controlled by the British Empire, and then it was controlled by Jordan, Israel occupied the land from Jordan.

*HA- HA

VersaceKing

and before israel was founded what was it? :) palestinian territory. back to my original point - they were returning to their homes which are built on top of another people's homes. i expressed this only because you gave a single side to the story which isn't cool.

There were never a country named Palestine. Before it was a land controlled by the British Empire, and then it was controlled by Jordan, Israel occupied the land from Jordan.

Go **** yourself honey

you were just got blocked and reported.

garnite

yeah in spite of all the people who lived there, reigning unjustified terror and misery upon them. there's a conflict going on right now because of that, but no one would ever know that if your posts were all they had to go by.

Jjang

you were just got blocked and reported.

*I only have 1 WP, I can take it, no ****s given.

*Can't handle the truth? block me, idgaf.

VersaceKing

HA- HA

go search the history books - there was NEVER a country named Palestine.

Palestine is the English name of the historic Israel land, but it was never a country

yeah in spite of all the people who lived there, reigning unjustified terror and misery upon them. there's a conflict going on right now because of that, but no one would ever know that if your posts were all they had to go by.

do what you want, I am living in this country and I know how life goes in here. If you want to believe the antis emetic and antiIsraeli press - believe it, and I'm not going to change this - cause everyone that believe them without knowing the facts and without living in here and know how life really goes in here - they're antiIsraeli and antisemetic.

Poker

This is so sad. I wish this conflict is solved for the sake of all the innocent people.

Flowers in my hair. Trouble on my mind.

Jjang

*This is how Israeli (Jewish kids) are being raised

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp67KehlVGU

garnite

go search the history books - there was NEVER a country named Palestine.

Palestine is the English name of the historic Israel land, but it was never a country

do what you want, I am living in this country and I know how life goes in here. If you want to believe the antis emetic and antiIsraeli press - believe it, and I'm not going to change this - cause everyone that believe them without knowing the facts and without living in here and know how life really goes in here - they're antiIsraeli and antisemetic.

anti-semitic? denying that israel has the right to exist is anti-semitic? that's laughable and incredibly rude. a jewish state for jewish people is the true prejudice here.

Jjang

And don't even dare to tell me Palestine didn't exist when my grandmother lived in Palestine had her house stolen + property + was threaten to be killed if she comes back, along with MANY other Palestinians relatives.

Idiot.

VersaceKing

anti-semitic? denying that israel has the right to exist is anti-semitic? that's laughable and incredibly rude. a jewish state for jewish people is the true prejudice here.

Why? cause we don't deserve to live after 6.000.000 Jews were killed in Europe in the holocost? cause we suffered in Europe for more then 2000 years? cause we are Jews? 

Jjang

Why? cause we don't deserve to live after 6.000.000 Jews were killed in Europe in the holocost? cause we suffered in Europe for more then 2000 years? cause we are Jews? 

*Of the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust, six million were Polish citizens. Three million were Polish Jews and another three million were Polish Christians. Most of the remaining victims were from other countries including Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Holland, France and even Germany.

*Jews we're not the only ones killed in the Holocaust.