Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Number 19 on CELEBRITY 100 2014 List

Mariano

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Now...

TELL ME SHE DID NOT DECLINE!!!

Some of you are still delusional. :awkney:

Did you even read my response to you in that bunk thread you made?

Of course there are delusionals in this fanbase as there are delusionals in every fanbase.

Stop trying to call out the delusionals here as if they're not going to exist and as if they are representative of a large collective mindset.

The majority are fully aware shes not in the same place she was 5 years ago. No one straight up denies that, they just also mention where she succeeds as opposed to pathetically harping on the negative as if that defines her.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Now...

Gaga is in the top 10 musicians and her tour wasn't even counted. If she had a perfume endorsement, that made even a twentieth of what her last one made, she would have made MORE than Katy Perry!

She may not be as high on the list as she was during the BTWB, but she is still doing very well.

Your expectations are so unrealistic, that you are the one that's delusional.

Dangerous Man

Gaga is in the top 10 musicians and her tour wasn't even counted. If she had a perfume endorsement, that made even a twentieth of what her last one made, she would have made MORE than Katy Perry!

She may not be as high on the list as she was during the BTWB, but she is still doing very well.

Your expectations are so unrealistic, that you are the one that's delusional.

Lol, the argument is whether she declined or not.

And this proves a lot.

She'll rebound next year though.

I see you are one of those.. Bye.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Tropico

#9 Katy Perry $40 M

#17 Miley Cyrus $36 M

#19 Lady Gaga $ 33 M

With a "flop" era versus two successful era's ... I desperately want to flop then ...

Lady Gaga is over!

OMFG this. :trootea:

Even when Gaga is flopping she is still slaying the rest of the basic pop girls. :sharon:

And imagine if Gaga had promoted G.U.Y. Or even released a perfume. She's have slayed Basics.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Gaga was just one new perfume campaign away from earning more than KP and Miley, during their most successful eras.

Gaga broke her hip, cut back on her tour dates and endorsements and she is only 3-7 million behind KP and Miley...who are knocking themselves out 24/7 during their peak eras.

Gaga still in the top 10 musicians and top 10 women during an "off era"! :later:

SLAY!

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Whispering

Lol, the argument is whether she declined or not.

And this proves a lot.

She'll rebound next year though.

I see you are one of those.. Bye.

No, this is the same old argument that you've carried to three threads now. If you read the dozens of responses (which I suspect you didn't) to you in the thread you specifically started just to spout your tired, repetitive statement...you would understand how ridiculous you sound.

Simply, go read the responses from Sara and Fading in your own thread again:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/110411-why-is-it-hard-for-some-to-understand-and-admit-the-decline-of-gaga/page-6

What this Forbe's list does actually prove, is this:

According to fans like you, Gaga literally did everything wrong this past era. She "waited too long to release her album, named it the wrong title, hyped the album too much, put the wrong songs on it by the wrong producers, used the worst collabs, released the wrong singles, didn't promote enough, didn't have enough performances, didn't EVER wear the right clothes or right wig, sang "weird", did crappy choreography, had a terrible team, hired the wrong manager, lost her "b---h attitude", played the victim, lost her ambition, didn't schedule enough tour dates, didn't get the right opening acts, didn't sing the right songs during her concert, had terrible dance routines, didn't make the concert long enough, didn't have a "theme" to the show....blah,blah,blah...whine and complain....

And what happened with this era...in which Gaga "did nothing right"? She had a top 10 album worldwide in 2013, was on the Forbes list as one of the top 10 musicians of the last year, and will have one of the top 10 tours in 2014! You whiners and complainers (and you are one of those!) simply jump from one thing to the next to complain about.

I will repeat what I said in my original comment ...the thing that is delusional in this situation is your unrealistic expectations!

giskardsb

Now...

Makes me laugh when people complain about Gagas decline when she makes more in one year than they will probably make their entire lives. Some perspective would do wonders.

Dangerous Man

No, this is the same old argument that you've carried to three threads now. If you read the dozens of responses (which I suspect you didn't) to you in the thread you specifically started just to spout your tired, repetitive statement...you would understand how ridiculous you sound.

Simply, go read the responses from Sara and Fading in your own thread again:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/110411-why-is-it-hard-for-some-to-understand-and-admit-the-decline-of-gaga/page-6

What this Forbe's list does actually prove, is this:

According to fans like you, Gaga literally did everything wrong this past era. She "waited too long to release her album, named it the wrong title, hyped the album too much, put the wrong songs on it by the wrong producers, used the worst collabs, released the wrong singles, didn't promote enough, didn't have enough performances, didn't EVER wear the right clothes or right wig, sang "weird", did crappy choreography, had a terrible team, hired the wrong manager, lost her "b---h attitude", played the victim, lost her ambition, didn't schedule enough tour dates, didn't get the right opening acts, didn't sing the right songs during her concert, had terrible dance routines, didn't make the concert long enough, didn't have a "theme" to the show....blah,blah,blah...whine and complain....

And what happened with this era...in which Gaga "did nothing right"? She had a top 10 album worldwide in 2013, was on the Forbes list as one of the top 10 musicians of the last year, and will have one of the top 10 tours in 2014! You whiners and complainers (and you are one of those!) simply jump from one thing to the next to complain about.

I will repeat what I said in my original comment ...the thing that is delusional in this situation is your unrealistic expectations!

I think you are the one who is repetitive and is now pressed. You are now saying rude comments. Lol. Didn't even bother to read your unnecessary long post .good bye, nice meeting you.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Whispering

I think you are the one who is repetitive and is now pressed. You are now saying rude comments. Lol. Didn't even bother to read your unnecessary long post .good bye, nice meeting you.

Yet, you bothered to respond to it. How would you know what the comment said, if "you didn't read it"?

Suuuure...you didn't. ;) lolol

Wet Fire

LOL at Katy and Miley being just a few millions higher even with their smash hits. :spin:

Archived