Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Number 19 on CELEBRITY 100 2014 List

Mariano

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

omg beyonce is over rated as $hit. She hasn't really done anything in 2014. I mean yeah a surprise album, but it wasn't that good. Miley had a huge impact in 2014.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

The fact Gaga's in the top20, the way the ARTPOP era has been, is amazing. I am very proud of her.

Why isn't Katy #1, or in the top 5, at least, if she's this massive superstar, having just recently launched her own record label, and been named the best digital artist of all time? ...I love how numbers don't lie. :)

GagaMyBlood95

lol with her least successful era....

She is such a force, we don't even realize that

omg beyonce is over rated as $hit. She hasn't really done anything in 2014. I mean yeah a surprise album, but it wasn't that good. Miley had a huge impact in 2014.

bye

i'm surprise she even made top 20 tbh

Gaga's power :whitney: She'll be slaying when she actually starts trying :legend:

Mariano

The fact Gaga's in the top20, the way the ARTPOP era has been, is amazing. I am very proud of her.

Why isn't Katy #1, or in the top 5, at least, if she's this massive superstar, having just recently launched her own record label, and been named the best digital artist of all time? ...I love how numbers don't lie. :)

Because she is massive pop star, nothing more :nick:  Gaga was a phenomenon, Beyonce is a business woman and a smash superstar and Madonna and Britney are obviously phenomenons as well.  Katy is just a successful pop star.

Decent enough to be in the top 20 overall. Nothing surprising, considering she only had ARTPOP as her main source of income during the tracking period (June 2013 - June 2014) and the first few dates of artRave, if Forbes really did end their tracking by June.  

Anyway, congrats to Beyonce. She deserves that top spot! $115 million for the Queen B!  :applause:

Her last world tour alone grossed over $167 million during the tracking period, which is the last half of 2013 and the first half of this year.

Poker

#9 Katy Perry $40 M

#17 Miley Cyrus $36 M

#19 Lady Gaga $ 33 M

With a "flop" era versus two successful era's ... I desperately want to flop then ...

Lady Gaga is over!

You speak truly, my friend.

Kindness rules all.

I'm still impressed she made it to number 19 this time around, still an achievement  :omgexcited:

Poker

I'm still impressed she made it to number 19 this time around, still an achievement  :omgexcited:

It's amazing! She only had ARTPOP and the first dates of the ArtRAVE and she made 33M while stars like Jennifer Lawrance with super succesful movies earned 34M, or Katy Perry selling singles, endorsing brands like CoverGirl and Pop Chips and having her own fragrance with Coty earned 40M. Impressive!

Kindness rules all.

Dangerous Man

Now...

TELL ME SHE DID NOT DECLINE!!!

Some of you are still delusional. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived