TV series recommendation

Foivos

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once Upon A Time :legend: The name might seem childish but the show isn't. Once you watch the first episode you'll get hooked :P

I said not science fiction tho  :sweat:

heavymlover

Sherlock. Definitely one of the best and most underrated series. Great humor, great crimes and great villains.

rs_500x281-140106132923-tumblr_myzord90s

Jase

Guys, read the OP. I don't think Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, and Downton Abbey count as political thrillers or police/crime shows :lmao:

I'd absolutely go with Homeland. It's so gripping, especially the first season.

TRUE DETECTIVE. one of the best shows i've ever seen. only 8 episodes. really, really cool stuff.

YES!!!!! Seriously, please go out of your way to see this show.

But whatever you do, avoid The Following at all costs. Words can't describe how terrible it is :deadbanana:

Spock

House of Cards

Homeland

True Detective

The Good Wife (Best. Show. Ever)

The West Wing

There's also Scandal but it's kind of the cheap, soap opera version of House of Cards. If you can get over the sometimes bad and very dramatic acting lmao it's pretty enjoyable

who will love me when the night is over

Hauser

Already watched it..

What about Breaking Bad?

You should most definitely watch Breaking Bad before any of the other recommendations. Ive seen the show 2 times already (once on my own and then when my sister decided to see it) and it was still amazing, fresh, and thrilling. 

Guys, read the OP. I don't think Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, and Downton Abbey count as political thrillers or police/crime shows :lmao:

I'd absolutely go with Homeland. It's so gripping, especially the first season.

YES!!!!! Seriously, please go out of your way to see this show.

But whatever you do, avoid The Following at all costs. Words can't describe how terrible it is :deadbanana:

The Following is the most predictable show ever.

Archived