'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[NSFW] ARTSIMS new #VENUS Pictures

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Recently I made a thread where I announced my new upcomming Sims video project for VENUS!

I made 2 new promotional pictures for everyone + a little bit more info!

The video will be basically a cross from everything Steven Klein & Ruth Hogben made yet. It will be a ghostly, dark & artistic storyline about the soul of the goddess venus taking over Gaga's body to find the true love again in the 16th century - but ends up loving herself [hence wearing a moustache on herself] - what leads to the song's meaning about Femininity. The video will also have elements from Brooke Candy's "Opulence" musicvideo - what was also directed by Steven Klein

tumblr_n7w2vzQseX1tp9d6go2_1280.png

tumblr_n7wdjz3Cgk1qg718ko1_1280.png

lamaisongaga.com

Bleachella

Wait where you the one that made the artSIMS for DWUW? :udidnt:

That was litterally so close to the real thing down to the floor raping :udidnt: 

LaMaisonGaga

Wait where you the one that made the artSIMS for DWUW? :udidnt:

That was litterally so close to the real thing down to the floor raping :udidnt:

Yes that was me :derpga:

lamaisongaga.com

Bleachella

Yes that was me :derpga:

Did you see the video though :udidnt: It was really close to the original :udidnt:

FATCAT

Recently I made a thread where I announced my new upcomming Sims video project for VENUS!

I made 2 new promotional pictures for everyone + a little bit more info!

The video will be basically a cross from everything Steven Klein & Ruth Hogben made yet. It will be a ghostly, dark & artistic storyline about the soul of the goddess venus taking over Gaga's body to find the true love again in the 16th century - but ends up loving herself [hence wearing a moustache on herself] - what leads to the song's meaning about Femininity. The video will also have elements from Brooke Candy's "Opulence" musicvideo - what was also directed by Steven Klein

tumblr_n7w2vzQseX1tp9d6go2_1280.png

tumblr_n7wdjz3Cgk1qg718ko1_1280.png

I love your avi, secret sims tbh

You have true talent. I hope Gaga can see your work at some point, because I am so proud to have such talented individuals in the fan base.

Purr more, hiss less.

lastlinefirst

The ignorance of people talking about her unshaven vagina is pissing me off. Her body, her decision. If you don't like it, oh well.

SEVDALIZA

This is amazing :omg: Can't wait for the video :yes:

operating from another world

LaMaisonGaga

I love your avi, secret sims tbh

You have true talent. I hope Gaga can see your work at some point, because I am so proud to have such talented individuals in the fan base.

Thank you oh my god. crying :giveup:

lamaisongaga.com

Archived