💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Is Unimpressed And Yawns

Opulence

Featured Posts

Didymus

The more she says she's unbothered by it, the less I believe her. Just shut up about it and talk about something new.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPisaChoice

Queen Gaga is unimpressed at her subjects melting down all over social media. And TMZ's "video leak" that turned out to be 30 seconds of a 12 minute video.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

MonsterRocket

She obviously doesn't care about the 'leak'. And if we've had such a teaser, we're getting it eventually, for sure. Why would TMz hype that much then? This is all planed, they're only creating buzz and hype for the full video to leak.

GagaObsession

Oh so I'm not the only one yawning this era I guess. 

:teehee:

I hope she truly means this and isn't just putting on a brave front, she has been so happy lately  :ohno:

boneknuckleskin

Oh so I'm not the only one yawning this era I guess. 

You're not alone.  :manicure:

boneknuckleskin

She obviously doesn't care about the 'leak'. And if we've had such a teaser, we're getting it eventually, for sure. Why would TMz hype that much then? This is all planed, they're only creating buzz and hype for the full video to leak.

If she's going to be so flippantly dismissive about it, then TMZ should leak it and get all the publicity for doing so and she can just keep promoting G.U.Y or her jazz album or whatever tickles her pickle and see how far that takes her career instead.  :manicure:

And for all you "shocked," "hurt," and "highly offended" little vÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶gÃŒ¶iÃŒ¶nÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶sÃŒ¶ monsters who think C2C is the second coming...  :fthis:

MonsterRocket

If she's going to be so flippantly dismissive about it, then TMZ should leak it and get all the publicity for doing so and she can just keep promoting G.U.Y or her jazz album or whatever tickles her pickle and see how far that takes her career instead.  :manicure:

And for all you "shocked," "hurt," and "highly offended" little vÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶gÃŒ¶iÃŒ¶nÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶sÃŒ¶ monsters who think C2C is the second coming...  :fthis:

I didn't understand...like anything.

Stefani328

Sounds like something a 13 year old would say 

Archived