❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Zsolti

The show is over.  :crossed:

:crossed:  going 2 sleep bye

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I love Gaga as a person and as an artist so effing much but I'm really glad she did not and wasn't going to release this. Yeah, I kind of wanted to watch it tonight too due to curiosity but it seems like those snippets are all TMZ has (or at least the most scandalous moments they have) and that's probably for the best. I totally understand why Gaga had a change of heart and didn't want this video to be shown - judging by the 30 second-long clip that leaked, not the screencaps that were posted in this thread earlier.

Besides, I never heard or read that TMZ promised they were going to show it in full, everybody kept repeating that as if it was fact but there wasn't any proof from what I've seen.

And some people here need to learn why others are complaining about this snippet: this isn't about the fact that it's s-xual in nature but because of the implied abuse/lack of consent in the parts we've seen combined with the fact that two accused s-xual predators were involved in its creation. No matter how pure her intentions and possible lack of knowledge of just how bad these guys' pasts really were, the end product is still what it is and she did the right thing by stopping it.

Edited by Nissa

hijadeputa

they're not going to risk a massive lawsuit. Stop waiting on the full video.

i wait if I want tho  :fan:

codymonster

I'm raping the refresh button right now :toofunny: #DWUWwiththerefreshbutton :Lana: