💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Whispering

outside this forum is what i'm talking about, people on here have a tendency to over-a--lyze everything and blow everything out of the water and think that everything she does and says is going to damage her career  

That's true. No one I knew in the real world ever thought it meant anything like that. Most ppol don't overa--lyze pop songs, anyhow.

Stephen

I want this ****ing video, and I want it now. She looks gorgeous, and it's my favourite song from ARTPOP. I don't give a **** if it's controversial. I want this video released or I'm burning the TMZ building to the ground :later:

This  :grr:

AgusPop

outside this forum is what i'm talking about, people on here have a tendency to over-a--lyze everything and blow everything out of the water and think that everything she does and says is going to damage her career. little managers know best apparently

true!!!  :applause:  :rofl:

And are we talking about the girl who appeared wearing this in national television? :toofloppy:

176122090-700-731403.jpg

Edited by PaulPop

Koreku

"According to TMZ, the full DWUW video will air on their website at 7pm EST"

GagaExclusive on Facebook, not sure if legit

i want to see something happen in the next 2 minutes...

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Zsolti

This  :grr:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

That's true. No one I knew in the real world ever thought it meant anything like that. Most ppol don't overa--lyze pop songs, anyhow.

finally! someone gets it