đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

i cant @ the TMZ guy calling it "a rapey song" never in all the time that the song has been out have i heard it been called that.

I can only imagine what they would say about Swine. :smh:

Whispering

They can't legally show the entire video. They would get flooded with lawsuits.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I bet they picked out the most scandalous parts.

I wonder if they have the actual edited video or the raw video tape, before all the editing was done?

SpadesToStart

I'm surprised it hasn't leaked in full. TMZ had to get it from somewhere, and if it wasn't Gaga's team, then that means some other dubious force still has it.

Levine

Rapey song -.-

NOT for the video leak, but I hope she's going to sue their asses for those words.

They're offensive and PATHETIC

rivingtonrebels

I don't understand why they went so far as to edit a finished product if it was never intended for release.  Like, didn't Gaga look at the footage and say maybe I shouldn't release it? before it got so far in the production process.

Okaay I am going to go to bed rn. If something happens I will find out tomorrow morning. Odds are nothing else will happen really :awkney:

Kim Kardashian

tumblr_lf4o80RZ2M1qzaawuo1_400.gif

Soooo disappointed.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

JoeMo

Honestly - it looks terrible. I can see why she didn't want it to be released.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Batwings

Well, I'm really happy I waited around all day for that.

tumblr_me62yrc7hN1qhj7tyo1_500.gif

Whispering

"And it flopped"

They are so many songs in the past few months that sold hundreds of thousands of copies less than DWUW that have been played even more on radio yet they still have to point out that this "flopped"....

I agree.

Any song that goes platinum is not a "flop". There are tons of top 10, top 20 songs on various formats that struggle to even sell over 500K.