💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

They're talking about the music video controversy on Fox right now. They're saying she went over the line and bordering on rape.  :ohno:

NewYorkCity

Im so confused right now. who said there was rape or rapist in the video? did i miss something?

I haven't seen it yet... idk what are they talking about :awkney:

Whispering

People were excited when she was supposed to work with Michael Jackson. I'm pretty sure he was accused of similar crimes....

:manicure:

Everyone here ignores that...and also they ignore all the people who worked with Michael along the way.

Edited by rarigoes

Lana Winters

He was talking about people who are complaining about the rape scene, not people complaining about working with rapists.

Exactly what I meant. :sweat:

LadyCaligula

People were excited when she was supposed to work with Michael Jackson. I'm pretty sure he was accused of similar crimes....

:manicure:

He was ****ty too.

tumblr_m4y3zvS1qs1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

chloetheunicorn

Before anyone attacks me, i just wanna say, i obviously love Gaga's music and such but this has to be one of the stupidest things she's ever done.

agree don't know what was going through her pretty little head :rip:

Fizzy

Maybe her waking up pregnant is related to her REAL LIFE. like in MTN when the doctor tells her? Maybe she is talking about rape but her life story? and not a slap to the victims faces but what vile people can do and its happened with her too?

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

retroglamx

You all sound like 60 year old ladies in 1940. :smh:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

But she also gave consent to being put under:dies: She may have been taken advantage of after that but she gave consent. It's not rape.

She gave consent to be put under anesthesia, not consent to be molested/raped! What are you talking about :sharon:

Koreku

it's in the clip! She is put under for surgery, then some girl is twerking on top of her and they're messing with her while she's out

omg I just noticed this. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Kim Kardashian

"YOU'LL SEE IT TONIGHT"

THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID!!!!

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

LadyCaligula

He was talking about people who are complaining about the rape scene, not people complaining about working with rapists.

Oh I apologize. 

tumblr_mcqr4m4PG61r2rsz6o1_500.gif

I REALLY LOVE GAGA BUT I WATCH THE LIVESTREAM AND WHAT THEY SAY IM THINKING OF REALLY LEAVING THIS FANBASE IM CRYING RIGHT KNOW OMG IM DEAD  :cry: