💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

They kept the documentary scenes? Yaaaay

Yes! Watch the whole video, you'll see lots of scenes that we haven't seen yet!!

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry, but the video looks amazing, I want it to be released......

HausOfMark

I cant wait to see the documentary scenes. :D

-Mark

wahkeenasitka

ALL MEDIA REMOVED FROM OP OUT OF RESPECT FOR GAGA. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT THIS LEAK IS NOT GAGA'S DOING AND SHE DOES NOT WANT THIS TO SPREAD. PLEASE REMOVE ALL DWUW=RELATED MEDIA FROM THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

Well then I think Team Gaga is going about this the entirely wrong way. 

Gaga and her team are just gonna have to accept that the video is going to become publicly available AT SOME POINT. 

Which means, I think they should pre-emptively release it through her own youtube channel. Use the momentum and attention to direct people to her views, not to TMZ. 

I just think it's a mistake if they try to "ignore" the issue & keep it from spreading.. because it's impossible. 

destructivelove

Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'

If you're not leaking

Then you're not slayin'

:lolgaga:

except you stole this from Tobey's twitter... "if youre not gaga.. then youre not slayin"

Miel

Yes! Watch the whole video, you'll see lots of scenes that we haven't seen yet!!

Interesting. Just being nitpciky, but I'm not digging the beats pill product placement haha.

I was so glad that not having product placements was a trend starting with Alejandro.

3 points in and ready for more

destructivelove

dumbass beats pill product placement like

lol at the person who made a thread minutes ago thanking gaga for not using beats pill product placement this era......guess they are gonna be pressed lol

Sexxx

there's backstage vomit on tour too