Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who hopes it doesn't leak in full? :ohno: I doubt she's behind this tbh; there's obviously a reason this was srapped, especially after seeing some of the scenes (and the reaction it's already getting). Ideally, everyone would understand that it wasn't released, but I'm sure a lot of people are going to conveniently ignore that & tear her apart for this.

It's getting so much attention and since parts of it have already leaked, I feel like the whole video release is inevitable, be it today or sometime this week

Koreku

Maybe Gaga doesn't want it to be released, but interscope is releasing it despite her consent....   :shrug:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

soundwave

I'm not sure if I really want it to be released. It just looks like plain p0rn tbh

Sexxx

It contains some really personal imagery. Her vomiting on tour, being transported in a wheelchair.

MonsterOfSpain

I think I'm going to bed... if it leaks, I'll watch it tomorrow when I wake up.

MEDONER

I'm going to get sooooooooooo pissed if we don't get the f*cking video tonight, like seriously what's the point in teasing us like that and then leave us with nothing

retroglamx

Sh*t, every meltdown is worse than the previous one.  :toofunny:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Guest RELOAD

In relation to edit: Mods are so pressed here. GagaDaily POSTS about it in the news section themselves, INCLUDING the video sneak peak but WE can't post PHOTOS.

Logic.  :toofunny:

MonsterOfSpain

The video won't be premiered on VEVO, and Gaga isn't behind the leaks (source LG Now)