💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Oh no... there's a Beats pill :awkney:

LOL NOOOOOO  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :toofunga:

Gaga should release it on VEVO before TMZ tbh, #POPEMERGENCY STYLE.

It would be the smartest move right now.

MEDONER

SORRY IM JUST SO HYPED OUT OF MY FRICK FRACKIN MIND  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

ME TOOOOO JUST GIVE ME THE F*CKING FULL GLORIOUS 1080P MUSIC VIDEO ALREADYYYYY  :excited2:

Flippy

Holy ****ing ****! It's actually happening! Omfg! I cant even tbh :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Sunny

What's SkypeBall? :confused:

A second name for "mess"

Basically, fans were "selected" randomly to skype with Gaga, trough the group call. And, we could ask her questions trough live stream (No ARTPOP related questions). And, she was 2 hours late (I think 2 hours), the stream / call would crash... :smh:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Staryu

Back before we knew hardly anything about ARTPOP, Gaga had a live Skype chat with these people who were supposed to be fans who won a contest, but they were obviously not because they kept asking stupid questions that no one cared about. So we learned nothing about ARTPOP, then the stream abruptly ended, and everyone on here lost their ****.

Oh boy, I can only imagine. :toofunny: 

Staryu

A second name for "mess"

Basically, fans were "selected" randomly to skype with Gaga, trough the group call. And, we could ask her questions trough live stream (No ARTPOP related questions). And, she was 2 hours late (I think 2 hours), the stream / call would crash... :smh:

2 hours late :lmao: 

Paper Gangsta

:yes:

It would be a smart move... At least she would have more views on her channel and it would be promo for the album, plus people is already familiar with the song...

Smart, exactly. So she won't do it ;) it could push DWUW to top5

Edited by Paper Gangsta

Slayer

People slating her for using product placement. Watch Bad Romance and Telephone again.  :toofunny:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!