Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

mcphee

Yasss, we can't miss this. The new power HM is announced. Just do what I'm doing, BB on with laptop beside me

slay

Paper Gangsta

Me too :sweat:

U can find ALL pictures on the first page of this thread.

So only photos leaked? But where is puke?

UC PiXELVISION

i feel like if Gaga wanted the snippets taken down, she doesn't want this. I'm worried for her and just want to know what she thinks of it. 

MAYBE SHE WANTED THEM TAKEN DOWN SO NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT SO THE FULL VIDEO WILL BE A HUGE SUPRISE IDK IM RAMBLING

StarryNight

For people who keep asking about time zones...

I live in the Central U.S. time zone, and it's currently 3:43. Eastern time would be 4:43. Therefore, it will air in under 2 hours.

Thanks sis 

timmomatic

The backlash. The controversy. OMG, I honestly don't really know what to expect from this. This easily could cause a media maelstrom.  :toofunny:

But are they releasing the official full video? And if so, how many hours left?

Yes, tonight after their show it'll be on their site!

Jay.P

I feel like Gaga's behind this... I mean what are the chances of TMZ, a site about media gossip, to leak DWUW, which is about criticizing media gossip!!

This. Weren't they saying that Gaga was fat in 2012 too?

Do you hear that? It's poison.

StarryNight

Well this was.....unexpected  :laughga:

If i were to miss this live stream, does anyone know if i can watch it later?  :udidnt:

It's going to be on yt probably

Kim Kardashian

Thanks sis 

1 hour and 44 minutes to be exact!

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Lmao at Gaga trying to get it taken down. Shouldn't have made the video in the first place if you don't want it to be seen...

We appreciate that it's your work and you may not be proud of it - but anyone knows that working with two s-x offenders won't end well in the GP's eyes.

I also doubt they would have the legal right to "leak" something without some kind of consent or understanding with Gaga's team.

This  :golfclap:

However if the reported synopsis for the video is true then i cant see what made Gagas team to change their mind about releasing it because it still sounds like a bad idea  :wtf:

For people who keep asking about time zones...

I live in the Central U.S. time zone, and it's currently 3:43. Eastern time would be 4:43. Therefore, it will air in under 2 hours.

I love living on the west coast. Lana sings songs about us and I get everything a few hours earlier. :P