💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

1.Yeah, I meant that  :sweat:

2.Like seriously people - did she let him rape a child? No, she made a video with him and made a song... I just don't understand and never will your(not yours only, but everyones) meltdown over this...

No. But she shouldn't be supporting and promoting him. It's irrelevant if he's a good singer.

Gaga's still on that "i've been raped... by FAME!!1" tip? Newspaper clipping plastered on the wall? Jesus girl MOVE ON.

I don't understand the whole "i've been raped by fame" thing. When did she say that and where and why?

wahkeenasitka

Yeah, now it's her chance to make some statement about it instead of letting others do the talking. It's too late to hide it. 

AGREED. She needs to make a public statement about it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewYorkCity

Btw, removing every link and pic from the thread is so stupid :toofunny: #SorryNotSorry

HausOfMark

They were filming for the documentary WELL before Do What U Want was even a song. :smh:

yeah. she announced the documentary 2 christmas's ago. i remember cause i still hold hope for it. :'(

-Mark

You drama queens go and read a book called "Sex"

You probably won't know who is the singer in the photos because it damaged so hard her carreer that she hasn't done anything since then, she is ruined and she plays concerts in her shower because the whole world pukes just by listening her name.

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:  :tea:

NewYorkCity

I mean, Gagadaily posted the whole snippet on facebook and twitter. Let's not.

GagaSkeletonWay

You drama queens go and read a book called "Erotica"

You probably won't know who is the singer in the photos because it damaged so hard her carreer that she hasn't done anything since then, she is ruined and she plays concerts in her shower because the whole world pukes just by listening her name.

A book?  :toofunny:

NewYorkCity

A book? :toofunny:

Sorry I edited it, I was thinking on Erotica era. Lol. The book is s-x.

Cody Draco

Omfg I've been praying for this for so long. Chirst is real ya'll. DWUW video is coming to save humanity! :legend:

And pop music. :derpga:

Levine

Is it cofirmed they're releasing it in 1 hour?

I don't wanna stay awake for nothing