Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Daily removes front page DWUW article per Gaga's request

Stef

Featured Posts

I don't understand why gaga daily endorsed people to watch something leaked if they didn't feel they had approval by gaga?? 

It also seems so unusual for the site  :confused: 

Maybe gaga changed her mind?  :shrug:

Or her team was behind it getting pulled, she herself was alright with the leak.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga if you are reading this, please make TFM 2.0. Everyone wants it. It'll put you back at the top. And bring back the style in my avatar. It was your peak (so far). Love you.

no. If think u r the only who want it :awkney:  it will be reductive to return in the past...

Slayer

Yes, I'm definitely sure Gaga didn't leak this herself to bring attention to her upcoming jazz album and then pretend she didn't want it to happen by requesting to have the video removed from a fan website, even though it's all over the Internet now. Yes, I'm definitely certain she hasn't pulled this trick before. 

:laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BurqaSwg

I'm sure she doesn't want the news of the video to overshadow the promotion she is doing for CHEEK TO CHEEK. She probably doesn't want to taint the image she has for the new album :shrug:

this tbh

Judas Oyster

I thought she didn't visit this site anymore cause of negativity?

iWEDwPOxS5oAU.gif

GGD is one of the biggest fan sites. Of course she knows were people are gonna go to find it :P

JaggedMonster

Look at his other posts. He's just trolling for attention. He'll probably get banned soon enough.

ya i gave him wp :manicure:

Battle 4 Ur Life

well she should have been prepared for it. chill out, Gaga. leaks happen to every artist. GGD did it's job and should be proud!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Yes, I'm definitely sure Gaga didn't leak this herself to bring attention to her upcoming jazz album and then pretend she didn't want it to happen by requesting to have the video removed from a fan website, even though it's all over the Internet now. Yes, I'm definitely certain she hasn't pulled this trick before. 

:laughga:

Obviously not.

:fan:

Bleachella

If Gaga wants us to take down the video, i'm glad it was taken down. It was her decision, and we have to respect it :yes:

Closing thread for too much fighting and complaining.

(It's Gaga's video, and if she doesn't like the video, then we don't have any "right" to see it. :shrug: )

Archived