💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

the veto was held today:

it was OTEV. zach won. think donny is in danger. if he goes home, im out cuz this season has gotten crappy pretty quick.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else like Nicole? I like her tbh. I also like Donny and Derrick. 

And last night was so much. Frankie is just ugh.... kind of pathetic. 

I feel the opposite way. :smh: There's something about Nicole that I just hate so much. :giveup:  I also like Donny and Derrick though, although Derrick almost runs the house. 

Morphine Prince

If Donny goes home this week I will:

1. Be pissed off and hate the entire house for a while.

2. Root for Derrick

Hauser

Anyone watching tonight's episode? Im thinking Don is going home this week :noparty: even though I cant wait to see Derrick get dragged out of there. 

Morphine Prince

My thoughts on tonight's episode! 

I guess after watching the competition..... Frankie won it fair and square and it wasn't as rigged as I thought it was based off of comments I saw from people on Facebook. I mean... he won it by himself although Caleb did nothing. I still think it's horrible how he is getting special treatment due to him being Ariana's brother though.

Dave Cookie

I guess after watching the competition..... Frankie won it fair and square and it wasn't as rigged as I thought it was based off of comments I saw from people on Facebook. I mean... he won it by himself although Caleb did nothing. I still think it's horrible how he is getting special treatment due to him being Ariana's brother though.

Oh, God! Apparently the current HOH gave up their room to Frankie. What kind of BS? Just because he's a celebrity?!?!?

Thanks!!!!

Christine volunteered to sleep downstairs and let him sleep in her bed for a night since he won the competition by himself. Which is ironic bc all she does is talk about how much she hates him all the time. It has nothing to do with special treatment or him being a "celebrity."

Morphine Prince

Christine volunteered to sleep downstairs and let him sleep in her bed for a night since he won the competition by himself. Which is ironic bc all she does is talk about how much she hates him all the time. It has nothing to do with special treatment or him being a "celebrity."

Yeah, I saw that later lol. She's such a hypocrite . Can't stand her.

migamiga

Yeah I had my doubts about CBS rigging it as well, but he did win fair and square- I mean Zach couldn't even do it by himself (even though Zach went into the harder ones without any practice whereas Frankie was working his way up and getting the hang of working it by himself; plus Zach is kind of a nervous spaz anyways lol)

Frankie has been annoying me every since he let out his "secrets". I feel like he thinks he's a celebrity, that Ariana is the biggest pop star on the planet, and that he's better than everyone else. I didn't like him from the get-go (even though I wanted to cause I love Ariana) but then he grew on me and now he's making me not like him again. But I ship Zankie like no other lmao. I'm a mess.

I want Zach to win. I like Cody too, but he's laying really low and kind of riding behind Derrick's coat tail (which is probably a smart move). But if he wants to win, he has to stab Derrick in the back and take someone else to the finals cause Derrick is playing the best game right now.

migamiga

And apparently Gaga came up today during a Zankie discussion. Zach says he loves her, and Frankie says he hates her- and then says he has a love/hate thing with her (apparently, I don't have live feeds but saw this on twitter; waiting on a video)

And apparently Gaga came up today during a Zankie discussion. Zach says he loves her, and Frankie says he hates her- and then says he has a love/hate thing with her (apparently, I don't have live feeds but saw this on twitter; waiting on a video)

It's true. It was said. She was brought up because they were talking about planes, and then it went to the Galactic trip.

Archived