Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Who wants a new Vanessa Hudgens album?

ULTRARTPOP

Featured Posts

ULTRARTPOP

I need the queen of Disney, quiet Chantuese to release a new album. Identified is still played a lot by me and I give V a spin every now and then too. Who else needs the true queen of pop to come back?

She's said she's been working on one, but I haven't heard any news. Icon queen did drop a single last year for ha movie though. When will Selena?

Hellspont

She was great in Spring Breakers, she should try more acting since her music was  :sick:  :sick:

Little Fighter

Her, Ashley Tisdale & Anneliese van der Pol need to form a group & take over the world tbh. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

ULTRARTPOP

Y'all is pressed. Listen to the REAL album of the decade, Identified, and let the light in.

Ray of Light

No.

She peaked with her nudes & being Ashley's best friend

That is all

tumblr_m7is4y4Wf01qi8kk4o5_250.gif

Blue Jeans

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Ray of Light

Y'all is pressed. Listen to the REAL album of the decade, Identified, and let the light in.

Not when Guilty Pleasure & Headstrong exist.

Stop trying so hard sis

tumblr_m8efdfRxMk1qg6l3lo2_250.gif

TimisaMonster

Another??? I didn't even hear about the first one, so why should she do another flop album? 735rUxL.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ULTRARTPOP

Not when Guilty Pleasure & Headstrong exist.

Stop trying so hard sis

tumblr_m8efdfRxMk1qg6l3lo2_250.gif

Guilty Pleasure is good, Acting Out was my jam when I became a little rebel, but princess Ashley is nothing compared to Queen Vanessa, Queen of Music.

Ray of Light

Guilty Pleasure is good, Acting Out was my jam when I became a little rebel, but princess Ashley is nothing compared to Queen Vanessa, Queen of Music.

Call me when Vanesa stops restoring to exploiting her body for mediocre music sales!

tumblr_m0ssnlJbDM1r3vfi1o4_250.gif

Archived