• Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

OMFG  :nooo:

I love Fernando so much  :nooo:

TEOG and MTN  :nooo: The Queen  :nooo:  :nooo:

alposnacks

lol at people who doubted garibay even after tfm k

He had one song on TFM, not exactly enough to judge by...

While he produced some great tracks on BTW (TEOG, MTN) he also produced some of the messiest (Americano, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn). DJWS outshone him on BTW and so it made sense for him to become the executive producer of ARTPOP.

thefamefatale

He had one song on TFM, not exactly enough to judge by...

While he produced some great tracks on BTW (TEOG, MTN) he also produced some of the messiest (Americano, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn). DJWS outshone him on BTW and so it made sense for him to become the executive producer of ARTPOP.

Please don't call Highway Unicorn messy. Please.  :udidnt:

don't be a drag

Brooke Candy

I need this in my life omg!!! :giveup:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Anderson123

I guess people are jumping back on the Garibay bandwagon again now that they know he was involved on Partynauseus. Let's not forget that the most important person here is Gaga and the songs sound like they do because of her.

Suddenly this "Songs for the new album are beginning to flourish" thing that Fernando said right after Born This Way was released means that she worked with him and probably RedOne for early ARTPOP songs that didn't make the cut.. too bad. Fernando is a genius, and he produced some of the best songs on Gaga's discography. The Edge of Glory, Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, and the underrated Americano, which I love so much. I want him and DJ White Shadow to work together on Act II, if it ever happens.

Fernando should replace DJWS for the next album. I love them both but I don't like the idea of Gaga working with the same producers for years. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Has it leaked yet? Seriously tho, what does it take for it to leak? I NEED IT!

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived