Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Asia's First Words Revealed

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

What makes you all think that she can't handle what she reads? I'm sure she's well aware of what people say about her, and has been since the beginning. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

:awkney:

Okay Gaga, okay.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I'm just hoping we get new music soon. ARTPOP is getting old. I want new music

ARTPOP isn't even one year old nnn :rip:

ShadesOfCool

ARTPOP is only 7 moths old :toofunny:

Rolodex of Hate

We have no legal choice but to stan

Blue Jeans

She needs to stop doing that, its unhealthy and poisonous.. the hate got to her, she used to not give a damn about what people said, but after breaking her hip, i guess she spent to much time online, and its really unhealthy, all the hate on twitter, all the Gaga is over tweets wheather you guys want to admit it or not, gets to her and thats why she's not at her best, because she's trying to figure out how to be "loved" again, without really seeing that she has many people who truly love her.. don't be obsessed with the world rather, be obsessed with your art. 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Stefani328

She needs to stop doing that, its unhealthy and poisonous.. the hate got to her, she used to not give a damn about what people said, but after breaking her hip, i guess she spent to much time online, and its really unhealthy, all the hate on twitter, all the Gaga is over tweets wheather you guys want to admit it or not, gets to her and thats why she's not at her best, because she's trying to figure out how to be "loved" again, without really seeing that she has many people who truly love her.. don't be obsessed with the world rather, be obsessed with your art. 

All of this

Archived