💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Religion That Gaga Might Try To Enter?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Noel Kahn

She's a Roman Catholic and she better stay that way. Religion is something that you have to take seriously. You can't just change it like your clothes everyday. Changing religion, while possible, I find it extremely disheartening and disrespectful.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guy Above You

I don't think she will, but if I had to say one I'd say Kabbalah, since Madonna and Ariana Grande follow that (Britney Spears used to as well).

Joumana

Sure but gaga is not 15 or 19 years old to change her mind. She is nearly 30 so apparently she has chosen the true religion for herself according to her beliefs.

exactly im sure she sorted it out  :yes:

guess whos up in this bitch

ShowMeYourTeeth

Based on statistics she is most likely to drop religion all together if she ever switches. I'd say the last religion she is likely to switch to is  Protestant Evangelical/Charismatic. What's up with these 1950's viewpoints that you can't ever look into other religions? I didn't expect that from Gaga daily members.

SummerGirl21

Gaga is RC, but obviously has integrated some of her own beliefs (reincarnation for one).  I don't think she will change religions.  But I could maybe see her being buddhist or possibly joining the Unity Church.  Still, I don't think any of that will happen. 

TimisaMonster

She is catholic since she was born and she will remain catholic.

Religion is not wigs to change it.

Someone has to stay in the religion they're raised in??? :awkney:

Gaga incorporates a lot of different religious beliefs into her life tho...:megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sugarfall

Wouldnt be surprised if she joined Kabbalah so many of her idols are in it/have been(Britney, Madge, Jagger)

BUt I dont think shes gonna stop being catcholic even tho I think other branches of Christianity fit her beliefs MUCH better

No But seriously,tho

She might like the ideology,TBH......
:awkney:

And alot of other Stars are in it (Medoner,Ariana Grandé,Mick Jagger)
:messga:

Ariana :eww:  :eww:

Melech

Based on statistics she is most likely to drop religion all together if she ever switches. I'd say the last religion she is likely to switch to is Protestant Evangelical/Charismatic. What's up with these 1950's viewpoints that you can't ever look into other religions? I didn't expect that from Gaga daily members.

Why not evangelical/charesmatic? I'm that and i love it

Someone has to stay in the religion they're raised in??? :awkney:

Gaga incorporates a lot of different religious beliefs into her life tho... :megaflop:

Last time i checked gaga was 28 and not 12 years old.

She is mature enough to know well whether the religion she was raised in was the right one for herself or not otherwise she would have dropped it way before.

lego

She is mature enough to know well whether the religion she was raised in was the right one for herself or not otherwise she would have dropped it way before.

She can change in whatever age she wants. Maybe when she's older and less busy, she has more time to read, study, contemplate and find a spiritual way of life which suits her and where she sees the truth.

People of all ages convert to this and that all the time, everywhere in the world, in some cases reasons are poverty and pushy missionary work and in others people find peace in certain religion by themselves with own will.

FreePalestine

TimisaMonster

So adults don't grow as people...even changing beliefs of theirs? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FATCAT

I guess she'd like Pentecostalism. (branch of protestantism)

Like me :giggle:

She's catholic :awkney:
Purr more, hiss less.

Archived